Chapter 7 - Taking Our Seats

Britt's POV:

My phone buzzes again and I expect it to be another DM from Levi, but I was shocked to see it was a tweet from Levi. The tweet says:

'I can't wait to see Brittany tonight with the rest of the guys, she seems amazing and I cant wait to get to know her!'

You then notice that he has a photo of you and him when you met at the signing. You smile and don't remember seeing Levi holding a phone up. Tomas then looks at you and says 'I take it you have just seen the tweet'. I laugh and say 'yes I have and now I can't wait even more now'.

Tomas then smiles and I hear a little girl in front of me ask 'excuse me, is this you on the photo Levi just tweeted?'. I smile and say 'yes it is'. She smiles and says 'you look stunning'. I smile and thank the little girl again. 'What's your twitter?' she asks nervously. I smile and me and the little girl trade twitter names.

After a few minutes of talking with Tomas and the little girl, a man in a fluorescent jacket shouts 'in you go'. I find myself jumping up and down in excitement and Tomas smiling at my childish behaviour.

Tomas' POV:

I see Britt jumping up and down in excitement, I'd love to do that, but I'm saving all my energy for the concert. As we make our way through the crowd, I find myself having to keep up with Britt. As me and Britt get to the front of the queue, we hand our tickets to the man and he scans them one by one.

When me and Britt get in, Britt speedily makes her way to the merchandise stands and I find myself having to keep up with her again. As we arrive to the stands, Britt turns around and asks me 'what you getting, I know what I'm getting?'. I smile again and I find myself saying 'oh my god, I can't believe I'm here, I don't know what I'm going to get, this is such a toughie!'. Britt looks at me confused and says 'I'd hurry, were right next to the front of the queue'.

I find myself mentally screaming at myself as I'm looking at all the merchandise. I then catch my eyes on a beanie. I've always wanted a beanie. It's £20 and I only have £33. I then make a decision that I'm getting a beanie and then heading to the back of the queue again to decide.

When me and Britt get to the front of the queue, I hear Britt ask for things like a poster, t-shirt and others. I then feel a little silly just asking for 1 beanie. As Britt's go comes to an end, the man approaches me and asks 'what can I get you?'. I nervously smile and ask 'a beanie please'. He grabs a bag and collects a beanie before handing me it so that I can pay for one. Britt then leads me to the back of the queue and I ask her 'I see another thing that I really really want and have enough for'. She smiles and rolls her eyes before saying 'what's that?'. I smile a little and say 'well, theres some Vamps cotton wrist bands'. Britt then smiles and says 'as long as you have enough, then you can buy whatever you want to'.

As I go and buy the wrist bands, I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and I look back at Britt and I notice that her phone hasn't gone off as she isn't checking it. I then start to wonder why my phone went off.

Britt's POV:

As I wait for Tomas, I see him glance back at me and smile, I smile back. I then get my phone out to check for any updates, but there isn't. I then look back up and see Tomas turning around and making his way to me. As Tomas approaches me, he asks me 'can you hear them?'. I listen and I can hear singing, it sounds like Union J. I smile and look at Tomas before saying 'I think its Union J doing sound check'. Tomas then smiles and asks 'where do we go now?'.

As I'm looking around, I see that Tomas is breathing really loudly and I laugh and say 'Tomas, calm down. were not even in the arena yet'. Tomas then laughs and says 'sorry'. I laugh and I notice where people are sitting on the floor waiting to go in. 'Over there' I point and Tomas follows my hand to see people sitting on the floor.

As we make our way to the entrance of the arena, I see people smiling at me and I smile back. I then awkwardly look at Tomas and ask 'do you know why people are staring and smiling at me?'. Tomas then laughs and I look at him confused. 'Remember Levi's tweet?', I then remember and I smile and say 'oh yeah'.

As Tomas sits on the floor, I notice that he gets his phone out and smiles. 'What's happened on twitter?' I ask. Tomas then smiles and says 'oh, its just a DM'. I smile and ask 'who from?'. Tomas then says quietly 'Nate'. I smile and ask 'what did he say?'. Tomas then shows me the phone and Nate has said:

'I hope you don't forget to wave tonight'.

I then smile at Tomas and he says 'I'm gonna reply'. I smile at Tomas as I see him start typing 'I haven't forgotten, I've been waiting for this moment for the entire time'. I then laugh a little.

Nate's POV:

'Guys, Joe has an idea' I say smiling at the idea. Austin then smiles and says 'what is the idea?'. I then laugh and say 'follow me and look at these awesome costumes, but don't tell The Vamps'.

Britt's POV:

As me and Tomas are sitting on the floor, we both look at each other and smile. 'I can't wait' Tomas says happily. I smile and say 'me too'. The man then says 'we are going to let you in now, but go slowly as we don't want any accidents'. Tomas then looks at me and smiles.

As we are walking down to corridor, Tomas looks at me and says 'are we looking for the area where C will be?'. I roll my eyes and say 'guess the answer'. Tomas then smiles and says 'yes?'. 'Yes' I reply.

As we get to our relevant area, a woman asks us for the tickets and me and Tomas show her the tickets. She allows us to pass and Tomas looks at the massive arena that he is standing in and his mouth drops. As we get closer to the stage, Tomas' jaw drops more and more. 'Excuse me, could you help me find the seats?' I ask a man. He smiles and politely shows us where our seats are.

I then drag Tomas to where we are sitting. 'Here we are, area C, row L, seats 9 and 10'. Tomas' jaw is still dropped until he says 'thank you soo much for inviting me here'.

Levi's POV:

'Drew, I need your advice'. Drew looks at me confused and asks 'what's up?'. 'I need to know if this surprise is ok for Brittany'. Drew then smiles and says 'I'm sure she'll love anything'. I then grab my surprise and Drew smiles and says 'that's soo sweet'.