Chapter 38 - Spider-Man!

Britt's POV:

Nate shakes his head and says 'yep, one of us'. I then say 'well, I think it is Austin'. Levi smiles and says 'its not Austin'. Austin smiles and says 'yep, its not me'. I smile and look at Levi before saying 'I bet its you isn't it'. Levi smiles and nods. I laugh and say 'I should've guessed'. Levi laughs before putting his arm around me and I cuddle into his side. 'What shall we do now?' I ask. Levi smiles and says 'shall we dig through the bag and see what other DVD's Joe brought?'. I smile and nod. Nate then stands up and says 'shall I go and check on Tomas whilst you guys are deciding?'. Austin nods and says 'yes please'. Nate smiles and nods before standing up and heading into Drew's room.

Tomas' POV:

As I'm scrolling through Twitter waiting for Drew to wake up. I hear the door open and Nate pops his head in, 'hello, you ok?' he asks. I smile and nod 'I've just been scrolling through Twitter waiting to see if he'll wake up, but I think he's too tired'. Nate nods before saying 'well, next door we are all watching another DVD if you'd like to join us?'. I smile and nod before silently leaving the room.

Joe's POV:

As my eyes have been closed by a cloth of some sort, I hear slight muttering and laughing coming from Dean, Davey and Waddy. I sigh and say 'can I look yet?'. Someone slightly taps me on the arm and I hear Davey say 'patience is a virtue'. I roll my eyes underneath the cloth and say 'we've been walking for a while now and I'm gonna need a rest soon guys'. Waddy laughs and Dean says 'grow up, you'll be fine Joe'. I sigh before saying 'fine'.

As we come to a stop, Davey says 'are you ready Joe?'. I laugh and say 'not really'. Dean laughs and says 'oh well'. Before I know it, the cloth is taken off my eyes and we are standing in front of a spa. 'Why are we here?' I ask. Waddy laughs and says 'so you can chill'. I roll my eyes and say 'you guys are coming in too if I am'. Dean smiles and says 'we're just coming in to book your appointment and then we're leaving you'. I look at them and cross my arms. Dean laughs and says 'its true, we'll collect you after'. I roll my eyes and they drag me inside.

Britt's POV:

As we finally come to a decision to watch Spider-Man, I sit next to Levi again, Austin and Logan are on one side of us and Tomas and Nate are on the other side. We are sitting there now deciding who should put the DVD on, Levi looks at me and says 'I don't think Britt should do it'. I turn and smile at Levi. Nate then smiles and says 'I don't think I should'. Levi laughs and asks why? Nate smiles and says 'because I am a Spider-Man fan and I am Spider-Man'. Levi laughs and rolls his eyes. I giggle too. Tomas smiles and says 'have Nate and Spider-Man been seen in the same room?'. Me and Levi shake our heads. Nate laughs and says 'you read that from my Instagram bio'. Tomas smiles and nods. Nate then asks for a high five and Tomas gives him one.

I look at Levi and ask 'so who will out the DVD in?'. Austin puts his hand up and says 'I will'. I smile and everyone says thank you. Austin stands up and puts the DVD in. Levi puts his arm around me again and I snuggle my head onto his chest. As the DVD is about to start, there is a knock on the door and Tomas stands up and says 'I'll get it'. As he heads to the door and opens it, he says 'Drew's awake!'. Drew enters, smiles and waves. 'Hello, you ok?' Levi asks and Drew nods. As Tomas and Drew walk back to the chair, Tomas offers his seat to Drew, which Drew kindly accepts and Tomas sits on the floor next to him.