Chapter 45 - 'Good luck'

Britt's POV:

'I have an idea' Levi says, 'its not a silly one is it?' I ask whilst rolling my eyes. Levi shakes his head 'I don't think so'. I roll my eyes 'what is it?'. Levi smiles proudly and says 'we can just go and get it stitched without him knowing'. I look at Levi awkwardly 'I don't know, its not good to do things behind peoples backs'. Levi laughs and says 'Joe will never know'. I cross my arms 'Levi, this is silly'. Levi laughs and says 'why what's your idea?'. I roll my eyes 'I don't know, why don't we try talking to Joe'. Levi laughs and says 'it wont work'. I laugh and say 'I'll talk to him on my own then'. Levi rolls his eyes and says 'good luck'.

I stand up and make my way over to Joe who is talking to Dean and Davey. 'Joe, can I speak to you about something please?'. Joe looks at me and smiles. 'Go ahead' he says confidently. 'Well, its about you'. He crosses his arm and says 'go on'. 'Not a bad thing don't worry'. Joe smiles and waits for me to continue. 'Could you possibly not sue the hospital'. Joe smiles and says 'why?'. I sigh and say 'well, they offered a really nice and kind service to Levi'. Joe smiles and says 'but they forgot to stitch his eyebrow'. I sigh and roll my eyes 'that's not the point'. Joe laughs and asks 'what's the point then?'. I cross my arms 'those people in the hospital work their asses off to save lives and your just going to stop them from doing that by suing them just for forgetting to stitch an eyebrow, no offense Joe, but that's kinda sad'. Joe glares at me and says 'it was Levi's eyebrow though'. I laugh and say 'Levi is a human like me, you and everyone else in this room. His eyebrow will heal'. Joe then laughs and says 'whatever'. I laugh and walk away.

As I approach Levi, he smiles and says 'well that got intense'. I roll my eyes and say 'tell me about it', Levi smiles 'ok, I'll tell you about it'. I awkwardly laugh 'please dont'. Levi smiles and nods. 'That's why my idea was better' he says. 'I'm not being funny, but I don't feel like arguing with Joe anymore'. Levi smiles and says 'if you don't want to come with me, someone else can come and you can cover for me'. I take a deep breath before saying 'fine, I'll cover'. Levi smiles.

Waddy's POV:

I kick the door again, I hate Joe soo much right now it is unreal. I sit down on the chair, I have never gotten this mad ever. I mean that too, I've always been the type of guy to always be smiling and never get mad. I hear a knock on the door 'who is it?' I shout. 'Dean' they say and I smile when I realise its not Joe. I walk over to the door and open it 'what?' I ask a little harsh. 'Joe wanted me to see if you had calmed down' he asks. I laugh sarcastically 'really, if anything it should be him calming down'.

Dean sighs and says 'you know Joe, he cant help being like this'. I laugh and say 'yeah, I know. But sometimes it can get too much'. Dean looks at me and says 'that's why sometimes you need to just block him out'. I sigh and say 'I know, but I guess I just let my emotions get the best of me'. Dean smiles and says 'I know you did, we all know you did. You have never reacted like this before'. I look at the floor and says 'I guess I should've just kept it all inside'. Dean smiles and says 'I think we need to get me, you, Davey and Joe together and have a chat'. I sigh and nod in agreement 'that would help'. Dean smiles.

Tomas' POV:

Me, Nate, Austin and Drew are all sitting down on the floor as Logan has gone to the toilet. 'What shall we do?' Drew asks and we all stop and think. 'We could throw a party' Nate smiles and Austin rolls his eyes 'and risk getting kicked out of the hotel?'. I smile and shake my head 'we could throw a party, but not a loud one'. Austin rolls his eyes again and says 'that could work, but we need to speak with Joe about it'. Me and Nate then high five 'we just wanted to party' Nate says in a funny voice. I laugh and Drew rolls his eyes.