Chapter 44 - A Prank Too Far

Waddy's POV:

I sit back down on the chair and relax, I know my prank and I know it will work. 'Why are you smiling?' Dean asks and I laugh and say 'have you seriously forgot?'. Dean rolls his eyes and says 'oh yeah, the prank'. I smile and nod. 'Have fun with that, your not getting me involved'. I roll my eyes and say 'I will'. Dean then laughs and says 'goodbye' before walking out the door.

I sigh and watch the door as it closes. I shake my head 'never knows how to have fun'. I hear a laugh outside the door and they say 'yes I do'. I laugh and shout 'year right'. I hear the door next door knock and I roll my eyes. 'Guess they're leaving me on my own then'.

Joe's POV:

Doctor Anthony says Levi can go home if he is careful with his ankle. I smile and nod as I help Levi up. Britt does the same. Once Levi is standing up, I hand him his crutches as Britt is holding his hand and keeping him steady. 'Thanks' Levi says smiling.

As we leave the hospital, we look around for my car 'do you remember where I parked?' I ask and Britt and Levi shake their heads. 'Great one guys' I say. 'Cant you remember?' Levi asks and I shake my head awkwardly. 'Well done Joe' Levi says laughing. 'Hey, you try being a manager and having loads of things on your mind'. Levi laughs and says 'sorry'. 'Wait, I think I remember' Britt says and I look at Britt 'you said you couldn't though'. Britt crosses her arms and says 'well now I do'. I roll my eyes and she says 'follow me'. Me and Levi nod before following Britt.

As we get to the car, I smile and say 'thank you Britt, you were more helpful than Mr Limp here'. Britt rolls her eyes and Levi looks offended. 'Mr Beautiful Limp' Britt says and Levi smiles. 'Just get in the car lovers' I say rolling my eyes.

Britt's POV:

As I open the door for Levi, he laughs and says 'I thought that was my job opening doors and things for you'. I roll my eyes and say 'get your butt in there Mr Jones'. He smiles and climbs into the car. I smile and ask 'comfy?'. He nods and I close the door slowly and hop in the side next to him. 'Buckled in?' Joe asks and we both nod. Joe starts the engine and smiles 'lets get back'. I smile and say 'woo!'. Levi nods and says 'I cant wait'. I nod in agreement.

As we exit the hospital car park, Levi waves goodbye and I smile and ask 'why are you waving goodbye?'. Levi smiles and says 'because they were nice people in there'. I smile and say 'they were ok, but very helpful'. Joe laughs and I ask 'what's funny?'. Joe smiles and says 'hospitals are meant to be helpful'. I nod my head 'I know'. Levi smiles and says 'what time is it?'. Joe says 'I cant look as I'm driving'. I pull out my phone and say 'its only 5:30 ish'. Levi nods and says 'I thought it would've been earlier'. I look at him confused 'I thought it would've been later'. Levi laughs and says 'that's what I meant'. I roll my eyes and laugh.

The rest of the car journey is mainly quiet, that's because I am regretting the crisps I ate and I'm thinking about this quietly. Levi looks over to me 'Britt, smile please'. I look at him 'I am'. Levi rolls his eyes and says 'I know you too well'. I roll my eyes and say 'fine'. I put on a fake smile and Levi rolls his eyes knowing that it was fake. 'Thanks' Levi says with a fake smile. Joe peeks in his mirror and says 'you 2 behaving back there?'. Levi nods and Joe smiles.