Chapter 43 - Levi's X-Ray

Joe's POV:

I enter the hospital room with the largest smile on my face. 'Joe, are you ok?' Levi asks worried. 'I am feeling awesome thanks' I say. Britt and Levi are looking at me scared. 'You're not high are you?' Levi asks and I laugh 'why would I be high?' I ask. Levi shrugs his shoulders and Britt says 'Joe, what's up?'. 'Nothing' I say again. Britt and Levi look at each other again and I say 'if you have something to say, then please say it'. Britt says 'your acting weird, no offence'. I shrug my shoulders 'I am happy for once'.

As we sit there awkwardly in silence, I decide to text Waddy instead of waiting for him to call me. I text 'I accept your apology'. I put my phone down and smile again. 'Joe, what have you done?' Levi asks and I laugh before saying 'since when were you the adult?'. Britt smiles and says 'see Levi, your not mature yet'. I laugh and nod in agreement.

Davey's POV:

As I finish my food, I look over at Logan and Drew and smile as they are actually getting on. I smile and take my rubbish to the bin. As I go to head back to my table, I see a woman and her children sit down and I shrug my shoulders and walk over to Drew and Logan. 'Hey' I say to them and they both look and smile. I sit down next to Drew and he turns and smiles at me. 'So, you guys had fun?' I ask and they both nod.

They both finish their fries and stand up, I carry their rubbish to the bin and they carry on nattering. I laugh and head back to them. 'What's funny?' Logan asks and I say 'a few hours ago, you 2 were at each others throats'. We get a few dirty looks 'not in that way' I say out loud and Drew looks at me awkwardly and says 'just go before you make it worse'. I nod and they follow me out.

As we get to the car, I hop in the drivers seat and Logan and Drew hop in the back again and they continue to talk about music. I roll my eyes and ask 'wanna head back to the hotel?'. They look at each other and Drew smiles 'wanna get a Subway?'. Logan smiles and nods. I roll my eyes and say 'to Subway we go'.

Tomas' POV:

Austin smiles and says 'so Drew and Logan were arguing one second and then agreeing with each other the next?'. Me and Nate nod and Austin laughs 'how strange'. I nod in agreement. Nate then looks at me and smiles. 'Austin, can I speak to you in private?'. Austin looks at Nate confused and nods. 'I'll wait next door with Waddy and Dean'. 'Good luck' Austin says smiling.

As I exit the room, I see Nate smile at me and I smile back until I close the door. I wonder why Nate wants to talk to Austin.

Nate's POV:

'What's up?' Austin asks and I sigh. 'Something's wrong with Tomas and I think I know what it is but I don't want to upset him'. Austin crosses his arms and says 'what's wrong with him?'. I take a deep breath 'you know how he likes guys?'. Austin nods and I say 'well, he's been acting strange and he keeps staring at me and looking into my eyes'. 'What's your point?' Austin asks. 'Well I don't want to sound mean or anything, but I don't fancy him as I like girls' I say and Austin nods. 'Just tell him straight' Austin says and I nod. 'I just don't want to ruin mine and his friendship'. Austin nods and says 'but you don't want to make him believe you like him too'. I nod, Austin's right. I cant mess with his head.