Chapter 39 - Rushing Back

Britt's POV:

'Britt...' Levi says. I look up at him again and I smile. 'Can I ask you a question?' he asks. I smile and say 'sure, what's up?'. He sighs and asks 'promise me you'll tell me the truth?'. I smile and nod. 'I promise' I say. He sighs and asks 'have you been eating properly?'. I freeze, I promised I would tell the truth. I sigh 'no'. Levi rolls his eyes and asks 'why?'. I shrug my shoulders 'because I don't want to'. Levi looks at me in the eyes and says 'promise me you'll eat?'. 'I can't promise, but I'll try' I say. Levi nods and says 'thank you'.

As Levi smiles at me he asks 'would you like to get something to eat now?'. I shrug my shoulders 'don't know'. Levi sighs and asks 'even if its just a snack'. I sigh and say 'ok'. I stand up and get my shoes on. Levi copies me. 'Does anyone else want to come with us to get something to eat?' Levi asks. Tomas and Nate both stand up and Nate says 'I think me and Tomas would'. Austin then stands up and says 'me and Drew can tag along and join you guys then'. I smile and look at Levi, Levi smiles. Logan then stands up and says 'I'll come too'.

Joe's POV:

As I head to the entrance to wait for Davey, Waddy and Dean after my very relaxing spa treatment, I look around and see that none of them are here. I sigh and take a seat. I get my phone out and text Waddy asking 'where are you guys?'. I put my phone on the table and lean back in the reception chair. The woman behind the desk approaches me and asks 'are you ok Mr O'Nelli?'. I smile and say 'its O'Neill and I'm good thank you'. She smiles and says 'sorryMr O'Neill'. She then heads back to the counter.

I pick up my phone and see that I missed a call from Waddy. I smile and call Dean instead. Dean picks up and says 'hello, we would've thought that you would call Waddy as he tried to call you'. I smile and say 'I know, but I felt like calling you'. Dean laughs and says 'Waddy's face looks offended by this'. I smile and say 'good'. Dean laughs again and asks 'why good?'. I sigh and say 'because Waddy hurt Austin's neck, so this is a little bit of payback'. Dean awkwardly says 'okay'.

'Anyway, I'm finished now guys' I say down the phone. 'Well, Waddy has almost finished his drink and he said he'll drive down after he has finished'. I cross my unused arm across my chest 'let me guess, this is payback for not ringing him?'. Dean laughs and says 'yep'. I roll my eyes and say 'fine, I can wait'.

Britt's POV:

As we are walking down to the shops to buy snacks and other stuff, we are startled when we hear a few screams across the road and we all look across to see some fangirls. I roll my eyes as they ask for a group photo with The Tide. Me, Tomas and Logan step aside for a second. I awkwardly look at Tomas and Logan, but Tomas doesn't look happy. 'You ok?' I ask and he says 'erm... I don't know'. 'What's up?' I ask confused. 'You probably won't believe this' he says. I wait for him to continue. 'But the cyberbully is one of them girls'. I look at him and say 'are you sure?'. He nods nervously.

Tomas loads up Twitter and shows me her profile picture and she is the one with her left arm around Levi, a little near his butt and her other arm on Nate's shoulder. She is then pouting in the direction of Levi's face. I look at the photo again, Tomas is right. 'That is the girl' I say and Tomas nods. Logan crosses his arms and says 'what's the worst that's going to happen?'. Tomas awkwardly says 'I don't know, but I don't want to know'. Logan rolls his eyes and asks 'shall I have a word with her?'. Tomas shakes his head 'please don't, she probably hasn't noticed me yet'. Logan rolls his eyes and says 'ok'.