Chapter 49 - A Night With Drew

Tomas' POV:

I stop as Logan shouts 'Tomas stop'. I turn around and he smiles whilst laughing 'I was joking about the forfeit'. I cross my arms. 'Your forfeit is to kiss the toilet seat' Logan says. I look at the floor and slowly make my way to the bathroom. Logan  knows about my secret and now he thinks its a game. Nate looks at me and mouths 'sorry'. I smile and make my way to the bathroom. 'Tomas stop' Nate says and I stop at the bathroom door. I turn around and Nate walks up to me 'isn't the toilet seat dirty?' he asks and I roll my eyes 'what's your point Nate?'. Nate smiles and mouths 'they can see the back of my head, pretend to kiss me'. I look over at Logan and Austin and hes right, they can only see the back of his head. I smile and nod 'ok' I say and take a deep breath. Me and Nate lean in and stop just a few centimetres away and pretend to kiss before we pull our heads away.

'How was it?' Logan asks. 'It felt weird' Nate says and I nod. 'Good weird?' Logan asks and I roll my eyes 'we are friends and nothing more'. Nate nods in agreement. Logan rolls his eyes 'whatever, I don't want to play this game anymore'. I look at Nate and smile. 'Thank you' I mouth towards him and he smiles.

Dean's POV:

As I speed home, I come to a red light and stop. I pull out my phone and go into my contacts to find Joe's number. As I find Joe's number, I'm about to call him and then I remember that he is asleep. What if Levi and Davey had been there for a reasonable thing and didn't tell anyone. I sigh, I need to have a word with Davey about this and find out whats happening before I start any trouble.

A car horn scares me and I look up and see the light on green and I decide to just head back to the hotel and ask Davey about it.

Britt's POV:

I pick my pyjamas up and head to the bathroom to get dressed as Drew makes himself and me a drink. I close the door behind me and lean against it. I felt bad for asking Drew to stay with me, but I didn't want to be alone. I get dressed slowly and pick my clothes off the floor. I take a deep breath and open the door and see a sight that almost knocks me off my feet. 'Drew?' I ask in shock. He turns around and his chest and body is exposed. Drew smiles 'if you like, I'll put my shirt back on'. I swallow and take a deep breath 'its up to you'. Drew looks at the floor 'it was a little warm and I didn't know if you wanted the windows open so I thought I'd just take my top off'. I blink and rub my eyes 'its fine'. Drew chuckles 'whats up?'. I swallow again and blink 'you are my second favourite from The Tide'. Drew chuckles again 'I take it that taking my top off was a bad idea'. I nod slowly and he laughs.

Drew smiles and brings my drink over to the table and I slowly walk over and sit next to him on the chair. 'So...' I say nervously. 'Shall we see whats on TV?' Drew asks and I nod. He picks up the remote and turns the TV on. 'There wont be much on as its 21:49' Drew laughs. 'That's late' I look at him shocked and he giggles. 'Tired?' he asks and I nod. Drew smiles 'shall we finish our drinks and then you can go bed?'. I smile and nod.

As we finish our drinks, I place my drink on the table and stand up to stretch. 'So... Um... Night then, I suppose' I say slowly. Drew rolls his eyes and smiles 'would you like me to tuck you in?'. I look at the floor and nod. Drew stands up and smiles 'come on then, lets get you to bed'. I chuckle and he smiles. Drew follows me and I turn around and smile 'night night then'. Drew holds his arms out and says 'would you like a good night hug?'. I mentally smile and find myself nodding. I wrap my arms around his chest and lean my head on his chest. He wraps his arms around me 'nighty night'. 'Night Drew' I respond and we pull apart. I climb into the bed and pull the covers up to me.