Chapter 53 - Bad Timing

Britt's POV:

We arrive outside Chipotle and I freeze. I start to feel myself become teary again. Levi looks over at me and notices before hugging me and whispering 'it'll be ok Britt, trust me'. I close my eyes and take a deep breathe 'I trust you Levi, I really do but I don't think I can do it'. Levi sighs 'you can Britt, your a strong girl. I believe in you'. We pull apart from our hug and Levi pecks me on the lips 'I really do'. I close my eyes and take another deep breath 'ok, I'll try but just for you'. Levi smiles and pecks me on the lips again 'thank you' he says.

Davey's POV:

I smile at Joe before 'sorry my jokes couldn't cheer you up'. Joe awkwardly laughs 'yeah, I've heard them all before from the Tigger stuck down the loo joke to the interrupting cow joke'. I look at the floor awkwardly and rub the back of my neck 'well I thought they were funny'. Joe sighs 'the only funny thing was you laughing at your own jokes'. 'At least you laughed at my stupidity then' I laugh and Joe nods a little. 'Anyway, if your taking over from me, you need to go and check on someone' Joe hints and I stop and think 'who do I need to check on?' I ask confused. 'Joe shakes his head and laughs 'Drew'. 'Whats up with him?' I ask and Joe rolls his eyes 'go and check on him, then you will find out'. I sigh and nod before leaving the room.

Now which room could Drew be in? He wont be with Britt and Levi, Joe and Waddy or me and Dean. That just leaves Austin and Logan's room and Tomas and Nate's room. I walk over to Austin and Logan's room, but remember that they have all gone out. Didn't Drew go out too as I swear I heard his voice with the others as they left.

All of a sudden I jump as someone says 'hey Davey'. I smile and see Dean leaving Levi and Britt's room. 'I'd be quiet as Drew is cranky' he says and I nod. 'Can I see him as I'm in charge for the day and need to find out what's up' Dean stops and laughs in my face 'haha, stop joking around'. I roll my eyes and push the half closed door open. As I enter Levi and Britt's room, I see all the doors are open apart from their bedroom door and that's where Drew must be. 'Why is he in here?' I whisper to Dean and he shrugs his shoulders before closing the door and leaving me in Levi and Britt's room.

I push the bedroom door open a little and see Drew facing the opposite way. I close my eyes and take a deep breathe before whispering 'here I go'. I tip-toe over to the bed and hear soft snores coming from his mouth. For some reason, they don't sound real. I lean over Drew so that I see his face and his eyes open and he screams at me causing me to fall off the bed. Drew sits up 'what the hell are you doing?' he yells. I stand up awkwardly 'well, I'm in charge for the day and Joe said that the first thing he would do is check on you, so I thought I'd do that'. Drew crosses his arms 'I had finally gotten to sleep and then you woke me up and worst of all you were right in my face'. I look at the floor 'sorry Drew, Joe just told me to go and find out why you were ill'. Drew runs his hands through his hair 'I just feel grumpy, have a headache, feel jealous and tired as I didn't even sleep last night'. 'Wanna talk about it?' I ask. Drew rolls his eyes 'about what?'. 'Feeling jealous and not sleeping last night?' I ask. Drew sighs 'I don't think it'll help'. I walk over and sit next to him on the bed. 'Well.....' I ask and Drew rolls his eyes.

Joe's POV:

I lay down on the couch and sigh 'I think I might phone up Waddy' I say to myself. I pick my phone up off the table and unlock it. As I'm about to press the call button, there is a knock on the door. That can either be Dean, Davey, Drew or Waddy. If it is one of them I'm really hoping its Waddy. I stand up and put my phone down. As I look through the peep hole, I see Dean and I sigh. 'I've just heard you next to the door' Dean laughs and I roll my eyes. 'Hang on' I say. I walk over to my phone and close it down, then lock it. I walk back over to the door and open it.

'What's up?' I ask and Dean smiles 'Drew is cranky'. I fake laugh 'really?', Dean nods. 'Is Davey in there now?' I ask and Dean nods again. 'I need to ask you something' Dean asks and I smile and wait for him to continue. 'Is Davey in charge?' Dean asks and I nod. 'Why him and not me?' Dean asks confused. 'He offered because I said I'm extremely stressed and I need a vacation and maybe a job change' I say and Dean rolls his eyes 'what's up?'. I shrug my shoulders 'just life'. Dean rolls his eyes again 'can you stop rolling your eyes at me please?' I ask and Dean stares at me. 'What about life?' he asks. I sigh 'theres a meeting later on tonight, if you really wanna know then turn up to the meeting'. Dean nods 'how many people are at the meeting?'. 'Just me, you, Davey and Waddy' I say and he nods again.

'Well, I'll see you tonight then, I presume its in here' Dean says and I nod 'see you later'. Dean leaves the room and I collapse onto the chair 'right, time to ring Waddy'. I pick up my phone and see a missed call from Waddy. Thanks Dean, thanks a bunch.

Tomas' POV:

'I'm just nipping the loo' I awkwardly say and everyone nods. I get into the bathroom and do my business. As I go to wash my hands, I see Logan enter and he smiles 'is it ok if we talk?' he asks. I give him a confused look 'in the bathroom?'. Logan nods 'if that's ok?'. I still look at him confused 'if you really want to'. Logan walks up to me 'look, I'm sorry for the way I've been treating you'. I smile 'its ok, can I ask one question though?'. Logan nods, 'why were you treating me like that?'. Logan looks at the floor awkwardly 'well, I thought it was just a bit of fun, but no one else saw it that way and I'm also sorry for making you uncomfortable when we played truth or dare'. I smile 'thank you, it means a lot that you've apologised'. Logan smiles 'friends again?' he asks and I nod. 'Lets hug it out' he says and I stop him for a second 'let me wash my hands first' I laugh.

Once my hands were washed, Logan pulls me into a hug. Just as we are in the middle of hugging, the door opens and we both look towards the door and see Levi. 'Um...... I'll come back in a few minutes' he says before leaving. 'Levi!' I shout but he doesn't come back. I feel a pair of arms either side of my body and my arms were on Logan's chest and I mentally facepalm. 'Logan, because we had just hugged and our placement of our arms are..... well...... holding each other, he thinks something is going on between us' I say a little worried of how he'll react. Logan looks at me with wide eyes 'I'm so sorry' he says panicking, his breathing pace picks up and his eyes go watery 'Logan just calm down ok, I'll talk to Levi don't worry'. Logan nods 'I'm sorry he thought we were dating' I say.

Logan sighs 'I think we should just go back'. I stop Logan 'shall we go back together or separate?'. Logan sighs 'together I suppose'. I nod 'also, sorry for me being this way, if I was straight we wouldn't be in this situation'. Logan turns around and faces me 'you don't need to be sorry for the way you are, you are beautiful the way you are. God made everyone unique in their own way and just because you like boys doesn't mean you need to be sorry'. I look at him and slightly smile 'thank you, that's one of the nicest things that's ever been said to me'. We both smile and it goes quiet, I say 'anyway, we should get back before Levi thinks something is happening'. Logan nods.

Levi's POV:

Everyone has finished and now we are just waiting for Tomas and Logan. I'm very confused about what's happening with them, one minute they are arguing and staring at each other, the next they have their hands on each other in the bathroom. Ok, that sounded wrong. Not in that way. But I'd be fine if something was happening between them as I'm not a homophobe. I'm just a little in shock on what I've just walked in on.

Logan and Tomas both walk outside to us at the same time. 'Erm........ hi' I say awkwardly and they both smile. I then look at Britt 'thank you for trying today'. Britt smiles and cuddles into my side 'its ok, your the only person who can persuade me to eat some foods'. I sigh 'really? no one else can persuade you? I ask and she shakes her head 'sorry'. 'There's no need to apologise Britt, its ok' I say and she looks at the floor. We both look up when we hear whispering and we both look back at Logan and Tomas. Britt looks at me 'why have they become very close all of a sudden?', I shrug my shoulders 'I wish I knew Britt, I really do'.