9. Focus on Brylie

"And welcome to Focus on Brylie" I say winking at the camera in front of me then flick the ball to start juggling and then kicking it straight at the camera. If hits right next to the camera where it was supposed too, not to brag but my aim was perfect.

"Cut" a guy calls out and I gracefully catch the ball and then drop it. "Perfect. You want to watch it?" He asks me and I nod smiling. I jog over to the camera crew and watch as I see myself on screen.

"That's awesome" I say happily "thank you" I shake hands with them all. "I'm going to get ready for training then and you'll just record me?"

"Yes so we've already talked to Jonaton, we think it's best that you have your own media team because you're becoming more and more famous after your last game. We will record your highlights of today and ask questions and video your team being funny goofy, whatever we think will do best out in the world for everyone to see, be funny, be cute" the girl next to the guy that yelled cut tells me and I nod and agree.

I walk into the locker room and greet my teammates. They've all already had a 'focus on me' so they're telling me what it's like and that it's not that nerve racking.

We walk out as a team onto the pitch and I can see that the cameras are on me. María Pilar León runs up from behind me and grabs my shoulders then runs ahead of me. I laugh and run to her jumping on her back.

"Pensaste que eras astuto" (you thought you were sneaky- Spanish-) I say laughing

"No sé de qué hablas" (idk what you're talking about) she says running ahead of everyone with me bobbing up and down on her back making me hold on tighter.

We get in front of coach and she drops me rather quickly making me stumble and she grabs onto my arm pulling me upright and we stand straight with our hands behind our back. We both wave at our coach as if we didn't almost just topple over.

Coach laughs at our stupidity and we do a few dances. We do a shimmy one going backwards and one going towards the other.

"Sin importarnos a estos crackheads, empezaremos a entrenar sin pelota todos los días" (Not minding these crackheads we will start training with our ball every days) coach says and me and Mapileon stop and exchange eye contact. We high-five each other and wiggle out eyebrows. 

I sprint to get a ball and get back to the line first. "Haha I won" I yell to everyone else.

"Such a child" Darra says.

"Yes well I am"

"It's okay you're our child" Ingrid Syrstad Engen blows me a kiss.

"Awww so you do love me" I say childishly.

"Of course" Guro Reiten says.

We volley each body part back and forth to our partners, mine is Mapileon, that's her nickname, and then do 200 passes one touch then 100 two touch.

After a while groups start to finish and we goof off for a few minutes. I dance to the music playing and me and Ingrid have a shootout competition. The blow up defenders are up so we have to curve our shot around those and into the goal.

"Okay ummm...top left corner" Ingrid tells me and I nod kicking the ball forward a bit then shuffling backwards. I do some angles in my head and get ready to shoot. I run up to the ball planting my foot right next to the hall and hitting the ball on the lower left corner to make it spin to the right but last minute hit the top left corner of the goal.

"YEAHHHH" I cheer backing up and doing a shitty cartwheel in which everyone laughs. I walk up to the camera that's next to us. "Don't show anyone that cartwheel, I'm good at football not gymnastics" I whisper then walk backwards back to Ingrid pointing at the camera.