50. Goodbye's and comfort

"She sat by you last time"

I groan as they start this again. Ferran, Eric, Ansu, Gavi and Pedri have been arguing for the last 2 hours while we were packing.

"She's my girlfriend" Pedri says

"She likes me more" ferran says

"I've been her friend the longest so that's only fair" Gavi says

"You say by her last timeee" Ansu tells him frustratedly and Ferran, Eric and Pedri nod.

"Yeah your out-" Eric goes to say but Gavi cuts him off

"No I'm not, how about she decides"

"He's got a point-" Pedri mumbles but ferran shakes his head.

"She won't choose because she won't decide a favorite" he says and they look at me with an expectant look.

"No I'm out of this" I put my hands up and they all start bickering again, talking over each other.

I hit my forehead over and over and groan while walking out of the hotel and towards the expensive looking cars in front of us.

"Seriously? Not even a hug before leaving?" I hear someone yell, a voice I recognize.

I turn around and smile, Jude. I stop my suitcase and set my bag down and run to him. He opens his arms and I hug him tightly.

"Good luck Judith" I say as we pull apart.

He smiles and I smile back and hug him again. He pats my back and then sighs.

"I saw it last night...what they were saying." He says quietly and I nod looking at the ground.

"But that's what I am right?" I scoff.

"Don't let 'em get to you, they're nasty people some of em." He says and i nod.

"There's some people who wanted a hug before you left" he points inside of the hotel and everyone's standing in the lounging area.

I smile as I see basically everyone I know here. Neymar, Richarlison, Lucas, Vini, Leo, Ronny, João, Saka, Trent, Mason, Declan, Jack, Foden, Antonela and her kids Georgina and hers.

I walk to them and hug them going down the line. I love them and I love Jude for bringing them in here for me to say goodbye.

Antonela looks at me and has tears looking me up and down. "You've gotten so big, your all grown up now" she laughs a year rolling down her face.

"Oh mama don't cry please" I say having my own tears.

I hug her and she kisses my cheek smiling at me. I hug her three adorable boys and look at Gio.

She does the same thing. She hugs me and cries and kisses my cheek.

"So grown up" she adds caressing my cheek and kissing it one last time before letting me go.

I give Junior a fist bump and hug her girls, and messing her little boys hair which earns a little squeal.

"Good luck all of you, love you all" I blow them a kiss and they laugh- some returning it.

Leo and Ronny go to their wives and comfort them. I turn away and wipe my tears, it was so good to be here so I could see them all. I smile to Jude and give him one last hug before walking to Gavi who waited for me outside the car.

He waved to them and I climb in the car and he climbs in after me shutting the door. I look out the tinted window and watch as they wave me goodbye. Both mothers crying and their husbands comforting them with their own tears.