60. Instagram Live

"Yesterday was great" I say smiling as I pull a few strands from my messy bun.

I look at my phone which is live on Instagram. I'm in my bathroom- Pedris bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror again and then frown a bit then look back at my skincare products in front of me.

"Imma use this night serum now" I say pulling the tiny bottle over towards me.

I pick it up and start to put little bits over my face. Gavi walks in and he giggles.

"Look at this-" he stops and his eyes go wide. "Why are you putting that on your face" he says bewildered and I stop and look at him like he's crazy.

"It's serum...." He let's a breath of relief out and i furrow my eyebrows.

"Oh I thought it was our- you know-" he starts to say and I interrupt him immediately.

"GAVI IM ON LIVE" I say and louder than him so they can't hear what he says next. His face goes red and so does mine. I flip the phone over within a second and my eyes are wide of shock.

I put my face in my hands and whine. "Ooohhh Gavi" I say embarrassed and look at the live.

I go to say something but then stop and shake my head. I turn around and look at Gavi who's still laughing.

"It's not funny- everyone's going to see this" I say looking at the number of millions of people watching.

"That's not what I meant- you- you dirty minded people" he says

"Gavi stop your making it worse" I say shaking my head. I look at my live and pick my phone back up.

Gavi sits on the counter and starts eating the cheeze-it's he brought with him. I look at him and start laughing with a sad hollowness.

"I can't believe you just said that" I said and lay my head in his lap.

He looks at the camera and frowns "whoops" he mumbled and starts rubbing my head.

We sit there for a second and I read the comments that flow through a million miles per hour.

"Aww someone said we were perfect for each other" I point out and look up at him. He smiles and grabs the sides of my face and lowers his lips onto mine.

"Of course we are" He says and then puts his pinky to mine and we do out handshake we made up a while ago.

I smile and bite my lip as we do it and he kisses my forehead again and looks at the phone.

"I have to finish doing this" I say and he nods and picks at his nails.

I start to put a moisturizer on and he takes it from me gently.

"I wanna do it" he says quietly and I laugh.

"Are you tired" I ask and he nods. He doesn't talk from being tired and being so focused.

"What do I do" he whispers again and I point to my face.

"Just rub it onto my face" he makes an O with his mouth and bites his bottom lip out of concentration.

He rubs the product into my face and after he's done he pulls his hands back and smiles in question. I nod my head.

"You did it right" I laugh and he smiles proudly.

"What next" he says excitedly.

"Ummm...bum bum bum" I say searching the counter. "Do these- eye patches"

"Okay" he opens the package and he picks one up the drops it. "Ew why is it slimy" he shakes his hand off with a disgusted face.

"It had like serum stuff on it, I don't know" I say laughing at him.