46. That love

"Sorry" Pedri says and I shake my head still not understanding what he's saying. "I didn't mean to wake you"

I look at him then fall against his chest again and he gets on his phone and goes onto Instagram. He checks a few things then goes on his Spain/Barca monitor to check his schedule. I lay against his chest and just close my eyes taking in his smell.

After a few minutes I lean back up and he looks at me and raises his eyebrows.

"Up now?" He asks and I give him a confused look.

I sit up on his stomach and yawn then place my hands on his chest. "What" I ask sleepily and he smiles

"Nothing- good morning" he says and I smile

"Good morning Pepi" I say putting my knees down on the sides of his waist. I slouch and pick at my nails and he watches me.

"Do you wanna do something today" I ask him and he shrugs

"Up to you amor"

"Wait is Ronny playing today" I ask and he shakes his head "let me check, because if so I need to probably watch the game"

"Ronny and Ney both play today" I say frowning "I'll text them and tell them I'll watch from here- but I feel bad- they'll understand right?- I'll just text them- I should probably go though-"

"Brylie" Pedri grabs my hands and stops me

"What?"

"Slow down" he says and I nod

"Right"

"They'll understand I promise" he tells me and I nod again. "In the meantime ferran posted us on his story and now everyone's tagging us-or at least me- in edits of us and asking questions if we're dating"

"Let me check mine" I say still sitting on top of him and getting into tiktok, and Instagram. "Yeah got the same thing, multiple reposts of the story and asking if we're dating...that's such a cute photo thoughhh"

I smile at us cuddling and look at him but he's already looking at me.

"What?" I and and he shrugs

"You're cute" he says and I eternally squeal like a child and I fall against him giggling.

He holds me laughing and I giggle more into my hands as he wraps his arms around me. He runs his hands up and down my back, under my shirt. He slowly draws little circles with his fingertips giving me goosebumps.

"Let's stay in bed and cuddle all day" I say and he hums

"That sounds amazing to me" he mumbles into my ear and I shiver. "Brylie"

"Hmm"

"Will you please kiss me- you haven't since we've woken up" he begs and I laugh

"Needy" I say and then kiss him. He mumbles into my lips making them tingle as he smiles.

I pull away and look up at him. I trace his jaw with my finger and watch my finger as he watches me. When I look up he's staring intently at me making me grin and blush.

"What"

"Your so beautiful" he says pushing my hair out of my face. "Do you know that? I don't you know that" he says and I laugh slightly.

"Today is recovery day for you all sooo" I say smiling and biting my bottom lip. "Your recovery should be staying in bed with me alll day"

"Done" he says and I laugh.

"But first" I say trying to get up but he holds me down and flips us so he's on top of me. He sits on my hips and holds my arms down over my head.

"Nooo remember it's stay in bed and snuggle day" he tells me with a child's voice and I laugh.