17. The pitch

"Can I drive" I walk up to Ronny and he laughs putting his hand on my head.

"Sure kiddo" he tells me fishing the keys out his pocket and handing them to me. I do an evil laugh and walk to the car.

"Oh dear lord help us all" Pablo starts to pray and I scold him.

"Alright I'm ready to go, going to have the best day everyone's happy and-" Ney walks out of the house all happy and buzzing but he stops and looks at all of us. He's sees the keys in my hand and looks at Cris "what the fuck are you doing"

"She's driving" Cris responds.

"No no no no no" he mumbles jogging up to me to try and grab the keys but I hold them behind my back.

"She can drive leave her alone" Cris stays pulling Ney off of me.

Ney tries to break past Cris but I just jiggle the keys out in front of him and stick my tongue out. "Listen to Ronny, and besides im a great driver" I say proudly.

"My butt- you're fucking terrible" Jude says from behind me.

"Excuse me Birmingham" I say walking towards him.

"He's not wrong" Pablo mumbles making me look at him now.

Saka and Trent whisper something to each other behind their hands and I look at them now.

"Something to say" I cross my arm over my chest.

"No"

"No ma'am"

"Good" I huff out and turn my back to them sticking my lower lip out pouting.

"I think you're a great driver love" Haaland says wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"Thank you E...see everybody I'm a great driver"

"Oh you stuck up" Jude yells at him and I look at Jude and give him a disgusted look.

"Just let her drive" Pedri says annoyed.

"Yeah let me drive" I say pleading to everyone.

"No don't" João says before anyone could say anything.

"João your supposed to be on my team, asshole" I flip him off and he mouths a sorry but it's unapologetic.

"Leo would let me drive so I think it's fine" I say with my arms out.

"No I wouldn't" Leo comes up behind me taking the keys from my hand swiftly and walking to the car popping the trunk and throwing his soccer bag off his shoulder and into the trunk. "Let's go" he says before climbing in the car.

"He's my favorite" Trent says walking to the trunk.

"He saved our lives is what he did" Jude says jogging up to the car as well.

"I hate you all" I say walking moodily to the car everyone in front of me.

"You love us" Ney says blowing a kiss to me.

"No I don't"

"You may hate me but I love you my amor" Pedri says as I climb into the car sitting next to him. I close the door and lean against him and he kisses the top of my head.

I laugh childishly as he treats me like a baby...his baby. I wrap my arms around him and lay my head against his chest for the remainder of the car ride.

We arrive at a turf soccer field and there's people there. I groan as Leo tells us that theirs people.

"Do we wait" I ask