16. Athlete things

"Is it weird seeing yourself as a little cartoon character type thing" I ask the boys. And I guess men? In the room.

"Just means you're a GOAT" Neymar smacks Messi's chest laughing.

I hunk in response as Messi knocks Neys hand off of him so he can focus on the game.

A couple hours later all the advice I can give you is never...NEVER...have competitive futbol players play a competitive FIFA video game.

They've been trash talking each other, hyping up their teammates and then screaming their lungs out when they score. I swear they celebrate more when they're playing in an actually game.

Me and Jude were on a team this time and let me tell you, we're the actual GOATs.

"GO GO GO GO GO" I slowly start to stand to celebrate as Jude's player runs towards the goal.

He takes the shot as soon as he enters the box and it's like in slow motion. He inhales and holds. The ball goes over the tips of the goalies fingers into the upper left hand corner.

I stand up fully and jump up in down.

"YESSS JUDE WE WINNN" I run around the room causing him as he does his celebration.

"NOW WHOS THE REAL GOATS" I say standing in front of Leo and Cristiano.

"Oh zip it" Cris smacks my hand away and Leo snorts.

"OH YEAHH" Jude says doing another little dance.

"Well that's game" Saka says standing up with the tin foil World Cup we made. "Brylie Jo Elaine Rodriguez and Jude Victor William Bellingham have one this years tinfoil World Cup"

Me and Jude fake cry into each others arms and thank the non existent crowd. I grab the poorly built statue and take a deep breath then slowly walk my way to Jude, just like every captain does, when I reach Jude I throw my arms up above my head yelling.

Jude grabs hold of the top because he's so much taller than me but cheers with me. Everyone laughs as we act as if we won the real World Cup.

"Yeah that's right, me and Brylie are better" Jude dances taking his shirt off. He spins it above his head and Trent, Gavi, João, Pedri burst out laughing. Haaland acts like a fangirl, squealing at Jude telling him to give him his jersey. The rest of the boys join in on the squealing and Neymar falls off the couch from laughing so hard.

Neys rolling on the ground laughing and Leo and Cris are trying to stifle their laughs in the background. We all stop laughing and take heavy breaths. The room goes quiet and we make eye contact with each other and go into another laughing fit.

"BRYLIE JO ITS 2. A.M GO TO BED" my mother yells loudly from downstairs making me drop the tinfoil trophy and look wide eyed at the boys.

"Yeah shut the fuck up" I say to everyone else. They all give me a dirty look making me smile and walk to the door.

"Yes mama I'm sorry" I say sweetly trying to not get in trouble.

"It's fine just-" my mom starts to say but my father interrupts her.

"NO ITS NOT IM TRYING TO SLEEP DAMN IT GO TO FUCKING BED" he yells from his room.

"Yes Papa" I say holding my hand over my mouth as I try not to laugh.

The boys are still rolling on the ground with silent laughter as they hear and watch me trying to calm my parents down and win them over with sweet talk.

"Listen to your father" mama says and then walks back towards her room.

"You're fucked tomorrow morning" Xavi says appearing across the railing on the other side of the hall. The floor is open in ten middle so from downstairs you can see all the way to the third level ceiling.

I flip him off making him chuckle and walk back to his room sleepily. I walk into the theater room to find them all sitting in a row with legs crossed doing the light skin stare.

"What the hell are you doing" I ask laughing.

"Are you turned on" Jude asks raising his eyebrows up and down.

"That's my child" Leo smacks Jude's arm making Jude stop and clutch his arm.

"That's gross Bellingham, don't talk to our child like that" Cris says after Leo.

"She's my child too" Ney adds making everyone look at him with a confused face. "Just making sure you know that"

"Yeah Bellingham" I say winking at him. He dramatically clutches his chest and picks his breathing up.

"OMG Brylie just winked at me" he says girly.

"Shut up" I say walking over to him and slapping his cheek softly. He grabs my waist and pulls my to sit on him like a child.

It's normal for me to sit on these guys like this so no one says anything about it. Except from the jealous gaze from Gav and Pedri. I look down and furrow my eyebrows. What is with those two tonight?

"So...Call of Duty?" João says breaking the slightly awkward silence spreading throughout the room.

"Ha" Haaland snorts "Duty" he says laughing childishly.

"Grow up- you still laugh at duty" I say laughing at his childishness.

"Saka is laughing too" he points to Saka in the corner.

"Saka!" I say laughing.

"Sorry" he apologizes but keeps laughing.

"Yeah Fix it Felix, CODs fine" I say ignoring Saka and Haaland.

"Ight" João says not caring about the nickname.

"Yeah Fix it Felix, sounds like fun" Ney says laughing at the nickname.

"Since when we're you Fix it Felix" Gavi asks

"Ever since we were little" João says pointing at me with a sly smirk.

"When did you-"

"We aren't going down memory lane right at this moment so" I say cutting of Pedri.

"Oh boy you just messed up" Cris says rolling his gaming chair up next to João. "Letting me know your childhood nickname, prepare for that name to be abused as hell" he says ruffling João's hair making him groan and Cris and the rest of us laugh.

Futbol, gaming, energy drinks, protein shakes, and the gym are what we live for and live off of. Don't worry it's totally healthy, as long as you maintain each thing properly. You wouldn't understand if you weren't an athlete, it's an athlete thing.