58. El Clasico

Gavi lays down on the pitch randomly and his chest heaves up and down. I stand up worried and lean against the railing.

Lewandowski jogs up to Gavi and looks down at him and Gavi gives him a thumbs up then looks up at the sky and sighs before getting up.

I glance behind me to Pedri with a worried expression. Pedri shrugs and looks back to the pitch confused. Gavi stands up and then turns and searches the stands, his eyes rest on mine and I look at his hand and he gives a faint thumbs up to me.

I smile weakly at him. "Dale Gavi, Dale"

I sit back down and Pedri blows into his folded hands. It's a tied game and Gavi's upset. That's why he was laying on the pitch. Gavi's a great example of playing for the badge. He will do anything and everything for that FC Barcelona badge.

"Dale" I whisper again and close my eyes and kiss my praying hands.

—————
"VAMOS" me And Pedri both launch up and hug each other. Kessie scored 2-1.

The games over and the team races onto the field. I help Pedri up and we go hand and hand running into the field.

I give him a quick hug and he kisses my cheek then I I run to Gavi. Gavi pushes around the guys and finally his eyes meet mine.

I run to him and he opens his arms and once I reach him I jump into his arms. He spins us around and I slide down a little to connect our lips.

"We won- you won" I say and he smiles.

"Can I tell you a secret" he whispers and looks around and I bite my lip smiling. He puts me down and puts our foreheads together

"Ya" I nod

"We own Madrid" he says and I laugh.

"Shhh..." I look around "I know" I say and he giggles at us acting like it's some big secret but it's really not. (Sorry Madrid fans)

"Let's join em" Gavi says putting his hands to mine and holding them, he brings them to his lips and misses the back of my palm.

I nod and he starts to skip. I laugh and join him. We both skip over to the Barca team cheering and jumping in front of its fans and family, culers.

"BARCA BARCA BARCA"

Alba bends down and puts Gavi on his shoulders and starts jumping. I video it and Gavi laughs. Gavi is such the baby of the team. He doesn't act like a baby, but he gets treated like the youngest child.

The boys go to the dressing room to get changed back into their clothes and they all celebrate. Me and Mikky have been talking and discussing plans for tonight when our boyfriends, ferran and Pedri walk out together.

Pedri and ferran are talking and frenkie and Gavi are talking. Alô though Pedri has his eye on Gavi. He's getting jealous you can tell. Gavi and Pedris friendship is something else. Pedri always wants Gavi's attention and Gavi and him hit each other, that's how they show their love. And that's what Pedri does.

Pedri swerves over to be next to Gavi and hits the back of his head. Gavi stops and smacks Pedris right shoulder and then Pedri puts his arms around Gavi. Gavi kissed his shoulder and they walk towards us.

I love those two, in completely different ways.

I smile as they walk towards me and I take a picture of the cute couple. Pedri whispers something to him and Gavi smiles cutely and covers his mouth and says something back.

Pedri has one of his arms wrapped around Gavi's waist and Gavi has one arm wrapped around Pedris waist. They cover their mouths with their hand as they talk to each other. They do this so the cameras don't pick up their conversation, so people don't know what they're saying.