42. Their kid

"You look beautiful" Pedri appears in the doorway and I spin around with wide eyes.

I'd been examining myself in the mirror in my dark blue dress for a while. I was trying to hype myself into it, tell myself that once I put earrings on and a necklace and the shoes and the makeup that I'll look pretty. It hasn't been working that well but, I tried. I huff and look at him once before turning to suck in my stomach.

I turn to the side to see how skinny I am, not at all. I think I might've been getting fatter. Tears well up but I blink not letting them fall. I look away from the mirror and walk towards the bed and flip back on it.

Pedri walks towards me and goes in between my legs on the bed. He dips down so his forehead is almost touching mine.

"You look beautiful" he whispers again

I don't move anything but my eyes. I watch his very move, nervous of being in this position. He leans down farther so his lips connect with mine. Our lips move slowly together, the heat from both of our bodies colliding. He lowers his body on mine and kisses me more passionately.

He pulls away and leans up pulling me with him. He winks at me as he helps me stand and I roll my eyes "such a famous futebolista"

"Lo sé bien" he responds

I walk into the closet and look for a good pair of heels. He sits on the bed with his arms behind him holding him up, his legs spread. He watches me and I look up and see he's watching me so I turn away blushing.

I push my hair behind my ear as I bend down and grab a pair of sliver shoes. I walk out and put them on turning to him

"Necesitamos aprender un idioma que nadie conozca" I bend down and lace the heels and he snorts

"Por que"

"Para que podamos hablar de cualquier cosa y que nadie lo sepa"

He laughs and shakes his head watching me closely and I stand up right again and look at him. "What" I put my hands on my hips and ask.

He stands up and walks over to me slowly. As he gets closer I tilt my chin so I can keep eye contact with him. He slowly wraps his arms around my waist and smiles down at me.

"Your so beautiful and you don't know that, but I'll get you to understand" he says searching my eyes and I don't react, I don't know how to. "Mi hermosa princesa"

He leans down and places small kisses on my neck and keeps mumbling how beautiful I am, his beautiful. I smile and but my lip, he's doing things to me.

I close my eyes and feel his warm lips leave wet kisses around my neck. He holds me close and I have one hand to his chest the other around his shoulder.

"Pedri, tengo que irme" I say and he gives me one last neck kiss and pulls away, but not to far because our noses out still touching. "If you leave a hickey my fathers might actual kill you...and me"

He laughs and shakes his head biting his lip and looking at me. "I didn't mi amor"

I lean my head against his chest, my favorite position. We wrap our arms around each other and just sit there.

"I don't wanna leave now" I mumble with a smile and he chuckles rubbing my head.

"I don't want you to go buuuut I think you'll have so much fun with your 'fathers'" he pulls away and goes back to sit on the bed.

"What?!" I ask him as he gives me a look

"Your going to dinner with this generations goats" he says with a sarcastic tone.