64. Numb looks

"Okay..." Gavi says still confused on why Pedri wants to have a bonfire so badly.

"Where is my phone" Pedris been searching for it for thee longest time. Gavi pulls it out of his pocket and hands it to me which I hand to Pedri.

Pedri smiles faintly then walks to his room. I turn to Gavi and arch my eyebrow he shrugs and spins on the bar stools.

"Just odd isn't it" Gavi says out of no where and I shrug.

"Yeah but you both have weird outbursts of "I want and need to do this" type shit" I say and he looks up debating what I just said and then nods.

—————-
"What time is it" a very drunk ferran asks and I shake my head.

"No clue- live for the moment" I say and we both laugh.

It's actually 1:59- 2 am right now. I have no idea where Pedri went but Gavi is sitting across from me on the other side of the fire and his face is so heavenly. The lighting of the fire illuminates his face perfectly.

He looks up and smiles at me and I can't help but blush. He spreads his legs then taps his thigh motioning for me for me to come to him. I happily get up and giggle childishly as I fall into his lap.

After sitting there for a minute I see Pedri walk out with his brother on his heels. Pedri gets closer to the fire and I realize he has tears in his eyes. He pulls something out of his pocket and clenches it tightly in his hand. Making a tight fist. He looks up at me and i sit up on Gavi's lap. I'm worried now.

If looks could kill, I'd be dead. He gives me the most numb and careless look, something I've never seen him look at me with. He's always looked at me with love and desire. He just looks numb.

He clenches the balled paper and then without looking away from me he throws it into the fire, one tear slips out of his eye and he lets it fall until it's all the way down his cheek. He blinks two times and more tears fall then he wipes them, still looking at me like I'm something he despises and turns and walks away.

I look at Gavi who's looking at the other Pablo on the team and I wonder if I imagined the whole thing. I look back at ferr and I know I didn't imagine it, it was real. He gives me a weak smile and I shake my head confused.

He walks back yelling Pedris name. I go to get up but make eye contact with ansu and his eyes are wide telling me he saw the whole interaction. I try to read his look but his face goes dark and he stands up and follows ferr.

"What the fuck" I say slowly and clearly and Gavi rubs my forehead and makes me look up at him.

"What" he asks concerned and I shake my head in an appalled way.

"Nothing" I say and sit up and get off of his lap he goes to get up too but I push him back down. "I'll be back im going to the bathroom"

I walk inside dodging drunk people calls, cheering  and people throwing up. I head towards the bathroom but see ansu closing Pedris door behind him. I look around and see no one is paying any attention to me. I slowly walk toward Pedris door and drop down beside it and listen Hard.

"She is no longer mine, I got the thought of it out of me tonight. Tonight was the final goodbye. She said goodbye weeks-months ago and I say goodbye tonight without saying it to her. My heart did" Pedri says and I frown. Me? Is he talking about me?

"Damn Pedri I don't like your drunk thoughts" Ansu says

"Hella fucking deep mate" Fer says and they all chuckle. Then they sit in silence.

I don't remember anything from then on. I know I had tears but confusion tears. Mourning the hurting of my friend but not understanding.

I woke up at 5 and I was drooling passed out in front of the door. I look around and see millions of bodies just thrown anywhere they could sleep.

Frankie is on the floor leaning against the couch and his girlfriend is on the couch leaning down to hold his hand. I get up and start walking  around and grabbing the solo cups from the counters and floor and anywhere people were creative enough to put them.

Last night was a bigger party than thought. I don't remember much because I myslef drank wayyy to much. I threw up, not a good look.

I don't see Gavi anywhere so I check my room and he's sleeping there passed out. He snoring faintly and sprawled out within the bed. Ferran is on the floor sleeping.

They must've been talking all night then. I shrug and close the door and go back to picking up before everyone gets awake.

I have a major headache and my thoughts are slurred together. My eyes become heavy and I drop the trash bag and drag my beet to my room slumping against the door for a seconds brake.

I open it up and fall against the bed. Gavi instantly takes in my scent and holds me against him. He smiles and mumbled something I don't understand, I don't think anyone could understand it but...ya whatever he said.

I hug him back and I fall back asleep inside the arms of the person I love fully. The person who I will one day marry, I know.

———————————————————————————

SO ITS BEEN A MINUTE 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

GUESS WHOOOOS BACKKKKKK
(Me it's me, im back) enjoy)

I APOLOGIZE TOO FOR HOW LONG IT TOOK