chapter twenty four

ben held the door open to lando's apartment, following me as I walked through into the loungeroom. I place my hand on his shoulder. his tux feels smooth under my touch as my hands glide over his muscly shoulders.

"are you staying over tonight?" his eyes studied mine, his hands lingered around my waist.

"if that's okay. I don't want to wake lando but I will have to leave early to get to the track"

"yeah" he ruffled his hair, looking slightly annoyed as his jaw tensed.

"is everything okay? I thought we were having a good night?" a bubble of frustration raised in my chest, ready to be popped when ben inevitably ruins the night.

one of his hands stays firmly against my waist, holding me flush against his body. the other reaches up, pushing the hair away from my neck. he brought his lips down, placing a soft kiss just under my ear.

"I just want you all to myself" his husky voice sends shivers down my spine. I lent into his touch placing a soft kiss on his lips. he pulled me closer with his hand behind my neck, deepening the kiss. I pull back slightly, my skin cold where his touch was.

"just let me shower and im all yours" I placed a small kiss on his cheek, before walking away to the ensuite of the bedroom ben had been staying in. I didn't expect ben to follow, but I wasn't surprised. before I could even get a word in his lips were on mine.

I didn't plan for the end of the night to end like this but I didn't want to upset ben. he had finally agreed to go to dinner with me and I just wanted to keep him happy. I let his hands roam over my body and his tongue take control of mine. his hands gently pulled down the zipper of my dress, letting it pool around my feet.

with his suit now added to the pile of my clothing on the floor, he pulled me under the shower. his lips grazed my neck, his hands groping my breasts. I gasped slightly as the cold water ran down my back. his hair clung to his forehead as he continued kissing along my neck, his hands gripping my waist tightly.

he quickly turned me around, my hands pressed to the glass shower screen, he lined himself with her entrance. I groaned, tensing my body as he thrusted into me roughly, with no time for my body to adjust. he held me in place with one hand on my waist, the other pulling hard at my pony tail. he thrusted quickly and roughly, nibbling at my neck, groaning against my skin. I tried to match his rhythm, moving my hips but every time falling out of line.

I spread my legs further trying to ease a bit of the discomfort as he continued to thrust into me. I fake each moan, attempting to match his level of satisfaction. I arched my back, encouraging him as his thrusts got sloppier and faster. he gripped onto my hips where it almost hurt, his hips jolted against mine as he finished in me.

he placed his hand on my chin, turning my face towards him, placing a breathless kiss on my lips. "it just gets better every time" he spoke before pulling out of me and stepping out of the bathroom.

"yeah" I laughed breathlessly. ben never seemed to stick around to take care of me and as he was the only person I had been with, I always worried that it was something to do with me. I always enjoyed sex with him but each time I just seemed to be left unsatisfied, while he walked away feeling the opposite.

I starred at the plain white tiles that covered lando's bathroom, making the space feel more like a sterile hospital bathroom than the place he calls home. the shower just made me feel dirtier and more uncomfortable. all I wanted to do was crawl up in bed, but not beside ben, not beside anyone. just in my own bed at my own apartment.

the walk to the track felt slower this morning, I couldn't tell if it was ben's slow footsteps or my increasing annoyance toward him. after our shower last night, he took himself straight to bed, his back facing me and hadn't muttered a word to me till we were about to leave this morning.