Chapter 18 - Serotonin

MATURE CONTENT WARNING

AMY

The ride home was filled with excruciating sexual tension. Daniel used his racing instincts to get us back to my London townhouse within minutes. As we pulled up, we quickly hopped out of the car and made our way up the stairs to my front door. I fumbled around in my handbag to retrieve my house keys, but having too much stuff in my bag altered the speed to which the night was flowing.

"Hurry up." Daniel laughed as I knelt down on the ground searching through my bag.

"Fuck off." I scolded as my hand skimmed over my keys. "Got them." 

I swiftly unlocked the door as we both clambered in. Before anything could start, I locked the door behind us. Daniel had taken his shoes off and hung his coat over the coat rack and turned round to look at me. I threw my handbag onto the ground and swiftly jumped into Daniel. Our lips now entwined in a messy, rough kiss. My hands ran through his hair causing his to groan slightly whilst tongue-tied and his strong hands ran down my back and squeezed playfully at my bum. We stepped back into the living room, not losing contact once. The backs of my legs met with the sofa as we continued to make-out.

Pulling back for air, Daniel began to kiss my neck and leave tiny bites across my shoulders. I let out a small moan of pleasure as my body came to life. Daniel's hands moved the straps of my dress down to meet across the tops of my arms as he continued to kiss around my bare skin. I lifted a leg up to hug his waist and ran my hands through his hair, tilting my head back in ecstasy. His hands quickly made their way around my back, undoing the zipper of my dress. Daniel moved away and stepped back so I could step forwards to let the material fall to the floor. For the second time today, I was stood in front of Daniel Ricciardo in nothing but my panties.

Daniel's wild eyes looked me up and down. He moved back to me as we continued to kiss at a fast pace. 

"You need to start wearing a bra more." Daniel whispered in my ear as he began to plant kisses over my skin again. "It's driving me crazy."

"What are you going to do about it, Mr Ricciardo?" I teased back at him. Daniel groaned louder and twirled me around so my back was pushed against him. Daniel pulled me tighter into him, I could now feel him through his trousers. Daniel roughly bent me over the sofa and placed his hand between my thong and bare skin.

"Do you like it when I touch you?" Daniel whispered in my ear as I bent over. I whimpered at his touch as his fingers grazed where I wanted him the most.

"Yes, Daniel." I managed to speak, the breath being taken from my lungs.

"That's not what I want to hear." Daniel smirked as he removed his fingers away from my panties.

"Yes, sir." I muttered causing Daniel to return to where I wanted him to be.

"Good girl." Before I could respond, Daniel's two fingers had made their way inside of me, hitting the correct spots immediately.

I moaned out as he continued to stretch me, curling his fingers to weave their magic. He slowly took them out of me but his hand remained at that region. The wetness which ran across his fingers now acted as lubricant to stimulate my clit. He twirled his fingers around to stimulate me, the feelings of pure euphoria now rose inside of me. Before I could climax, Daniel stopped and removed his hand from me. I looked over my shoulder as Daniel placed his fingers into his mouth to lick the remnants of me. 

I felt as Daniel slid my panties down my legs and to the floor. I looked down and moved my legs so I could step out of them and kicked them to the side. I was now fully naked in my living room, whilst a fully clothed Daniel Ricciardo stood behind me. I tried to turn around but Daniel had other ideas.