Chapter 63 - Make A Wish

AMY

"I'm going to interrupt Michael and tell him that I need to work out to stop him from going out on a run with Rach." Daniel laughed as he tried to remove himself from the bed but I remained persistent and stopped him from rising out.

"You're not going anywhere, Riccy. You're staying right here with me." I informed him, snuggling further into his bare chest.

"How are we ever meant to meddle with them when you won't let me?" Daniel moaned before placing light strokes into my hair.

"Leave them alone. Let them fuck." I whispered whilst closing my eyes and melting into his touch.

Truth was, I did want to mess with our friends and try to coax out the burning gut instincts we had about their secret relationship, but all I needed right now was to remain in bed with Daniel. Our naked bodies pressed up against one another as the morning broke out in Perth.

"Well, if they're going to fuck..." Daniel's smooth voice transported across the room as he rolled over slightly so he towered above me, pressing his lips firmly against mine to start a passionate kiss; an all too familiar embrace which would soon lead to more.

As I ran my fingers through the tight curls on the top of his head, his hands whisked down my hips as I ran my leg up his waist, linking our bodies closer together.

"Daniel-" Max entered the room before covering his eyes in embarrassment at the sight of Daniel and I in bed. We split apart as we heard the Dutchman, Daniel allowing me even more blanket then him to cover my body. "Why do I always walk in on you two?"

"Because you're obsessed with me." Daniel chucked as he looked over in Max's direction. "Mate, you can move your hand, there's nothing to see."

"But I know what's going on underneath the covers." Max muttered as he removed his hand slowly, looking across to us as I smoothed my bed head out with my fingers.

"What do you want, Max?" I asked him as he placed his hands onto his hips.

"I want Daniel, I need to talk to him." Max informed us as he pointed over in Daniel's place.

"I'll meet you downstairs in five, mate." Daniel informed him as he left the room, swinging the covers from him and locating a clean pair of boxers to throw around his hips.

As he moved from the bed, I whined as I wanted him to stay with me, so we could cuddle and fool around for the foreseeable day.

"Don't pout, baby." Daniel smiled as he looked over at me before pulling a plain t-shirt over his torso. "Remember, we have lunch at my mom's in a few hours."

I'd be delighted to be visiting Grace and Joe again. Also, we had the opportunity to spend all day with the kids again, as well as the dwindling prospect of informing Daniel's parents that we were in fact expecting was really exciting me. Of course, I was excited to tell my own parents when the time came, but I knew how ecstatic Grace would be.

I moved out of bed myself and headed for the shower, washing away the reminder of last nights activities and inspected my body as I ran soap over my skin. Purple marks surrounded the body of my breasts; Daniel's handy work showcasing on my skin.

Running my hands over my stomach, I leaned up against the wall of the shower, letting the steam cascade around me, enveloping me in it's opaque glory.

There was a baby in here. A real life baby. Something I would need to care for in six months time. Something I would be able to hold, teach and love. Half of me and half of Daniel.

We hadn't discussed our relationship at all since the news. We initially wanted to take things slow and not rush anything this time around. Which seemed silly now, to think that we were having a baby.