Page 5 : A fathership in need

Amanda Pov

I waited for Dominic, all stressed out, how am I gonna tell him. Liv brought home Jesse and Billie for me after picking up Noah. I was so grateful, I told her what I had in mind and she was so happy.

Suddenly the door opened and there he was.

"Manda." He told and kissed me, I followed and then stopped he look at me all worried.

"Is everything alright? Did you got sick again? Did you went to the doctor? What did he say? Is every...." He told and I stopped him by giving him a kiss and placing my finger on his mouth.

"Come with me. Billie, Jesse. We are in the room if you need us." I told and took Sonny hand and dragged him to our bedroom.

"Amanda, what is wrong?" He asked, I smiled at him. I love him so, so much. I closed the door behind him and he looked at me.

"Mr Carisi, I'm so happy to be with you, you make me smile, laugh and cry. You lift me up when I'm down. With Jesse birth to all my downfalls, to Billie birth and care, trough all my pain, hurt and despair. You saw me, the person that I am. You look at me like you see me not what everyone else see."

"Amanda, I love you, that's why. You are my life. Manda, what's wrong?" He asked and I smiled letting him sit down on the bed.

"Amanda, you are scaring me." He told and I laughed.

"Close your eyes." I told as he did, I placed a kiss on his mouth, as he grab me tide kissing me.

"Wait!" I laughed as he let go.

I placed a small box Infront of him. "Open." I told as he opened. It was a photo with a letter What do you see?

He looked at the photo, confused. "Manda, what's this?" He asked smiling he checked the date and at me, his smile grew big.

"Wait, before you say anything else. Here's more." I told knowing somehow he knows and handed him another box. In there was the 3 other photos and a letter. Congratulations! You are going to be a daddy.

It was silence, I felt my stomach hurt from the stress, I was so worried. It's been 10 seconds but feels like a minute since he spoke. He looked up at me, tears in his eyes. Actually tears falling

"Sonny?" I asked wanting to cry

"You forgot to write again." He told I cried "I know you are a daddy to our two precious girls but, this is yours." I told and he looked at me.

"They all mine." He told and I cried more, he kissed me and we stayed like that and just then he lifted me in the air, he kissed me and put me down.

Sonny Pov

"Manda, your actually pregnant?" I asked with joy and she nodded I hugged her and she embraced back, I love Amanda with my life. Now, she giving us another child. Jesse and Billie are mine, I don't care if they are not my biological children but, to me they are.

I'm so glad Amanda, chose me trough all the years, she let me in. She chose me. She loves me, and I love her. I felt tears escape me.

Amanda Pov

I heard him whimper, I look at him and he cried.

"I'm so-so sorry." He cried and I kissed him so much

"Cry, don't be sorry." I told and we look at each in the eyes.

"I'm pregnant." I cried he grabbed me in his loving arms. We stayed like that until the door opened and there stood Jesse and Billie.

"Is everything alright?" Jesse asked as I saw Sonny smiling at me.

"Billie, Jesse come sit here." I told showing them our bed.

"Mommy and I have big news." He told and I smiled so bright. The way he puts not even his own kids first was for me the most rewarding.

"Manda, you do it." He told and I smiled. I took Jesse and Billie hands and placed it on my stomach.

"Is momma tummy sore?" Billie asked as I smiled at her then at Sonny.

"No honey. Jesse, Billie... Momma and Daddy are having a baby. You two are going to be big sisters." I told as Jesse and Billie look at each happily and back at me.

"Mommy is having a baby?" Jesse asked happily as Sonny and I look at each.

"We are, the baby is growing in your momma tummy, while we speak." Sonny told and I smiled at him as both out girls look at my stomach.

"Hello baby, I'm your big sister." Billie told touching my stomach as Jesse placed a kiss. My heart shattered into a million pieces as Sonny put his hand onto my stomach.

"Is it a baby brother or a baby sister?" Jesse asked and I smiled

"We don't know yet, still to early to see but soon we will know." I told as Sonny kissed me.

"Momma, how did the baby got there and when can we see the baby?" Billie asked and me and Sonny look at each blushing.

"Daddy and I put the baby there, and still 7 more month till we can meet the baby. " I told as she smiled.

...

The girls left the room so happily, Sonny and I embraced each and just kissed. We embraced each and just laid ontop of the bed looking at each, Sonny placed his hand onto my stomach and rub it gently. I just looked at each as we drifted off. I was so happy, I told him about Liv being there, and he promised to be there for the other since he didn't knew I wasn't angry or anything. I was happy Liv could be there. I told him about HG, and my faint spells, even maybe being possibly admitted to hospital as well.  His support means everything and I'm so happy.

......

Photos from Law and Order SVU
Image ontop Kelli Giddish and Peter Scanavino for Halloween and Holiday clip.