Page 14 : Troubles Seeking In

A day past after the incident, Sonny took us home, I was glad to be home with him and the girls, I am finished with hospitals.

We had some family time, when we noticed how late it's getting, Dominick made us dinnner while I enjoyed time cuddling with the girls.

After we finished eating, the girls went to bath and finished for bed. It was great tuck the girls in bed again, both of them feeling my belly and talking to the baby.

After we finsihed with that Sonny decided its better to get us some sleep after the long two days of worrying we had about me.

Carisi and I cuddled a little before we drift off to sleep.

We woked up by a scream, we rushed up and rush to their room. It was Billie, we knew she is having nightmares, not long after that Jesse followed.

"Amanda, they are both having nightmares since that night." he told, he took over Jesse while I handled Billie, we both got them to sleep. It was hard for me.

After that we went to sleep.

Sonny Pov

Sonny Pov

I woked up to a soft whimpering next to me, and I saw Amanda she was having a nightmare, I gently woke her up and held her tide, telling her she is safe. I held her for a long time, as I saw her difting off to sleep, I still held her and went to sleep as well.

I knew that she would be having nightmares from what happened to her, I knew that it would taunt her.

It did for a week long, nightmares at night and during the day, the girls only had at night luckily once in a while making turns or both, I did too luckily Amanda was there still I was petrified from what happened to her, luckily it only happened two nights in this week.

I was glad I could get this time off and to help her with this, I'm glad my supervisor understood what she went trough was hard on her.

I talked to the schoolas well, they gave her a week off to get her strength back. And told me to update on her, so they can know how she is doing and also to know if they need to make it longer.

Somehow it got better after a few days. The girls didn't have anymore and I only had that two nights.

Liv and Fin also came to check upon Amanda, Liv was here when Amanda had one, she stood by Amanda holding her the entire time talking to her, while I was also there supporting her.

A week past and something wlse happened...

2am I got woken up by a few hard knocks on the door, I rushed up and open there stood Fin, worry and regret written on his face.

"How is Amanda, is she safe?" he asked I looked confused at him and asked "What do you mean?"

"Is she safe?" he command, I let him entred and lead him to our room, he saw Amanda fast asleep. "She is safe Fin?" I told and got worried he embraced me and I knew, this isn't Fin...