Page 12 : Where are you?

Amanda Pov

I was glad getting that off my chest. I went back saw Liv in the bunker room with everyone. I joined they were smiling.

Suddenly we heard a loud noise in the squad room. I looked at Liv, she looked at me. Please don't let it be.

"Amanda keep fighting, like you did. Sonny watch your legs, my shoulder. Kids hide under the bed. Noah hold this keep it save, come out after two shots not one two after a minute. Got it!" She yelled I looked at Sonny. The kids hide and was quite.

"I love you." I cried thinking about what will happen. I kissed him so hard. Suddenly they saw us. They shot Liv, she fell to the floor, Sonny grabbed me to the side they shot him in the leg, they ran in.

"Please no!" I cried

"Amanda Rollins, or Amanda Carisi."

"We gonna have some fun. " He told and shot me with a drug in my arm, I fell to the floor and saw Billie and Jesse looking at me as Noah showed them to be quite. I felt myself being picked up and threw over his shoulder, I saw Liv laying there looking at me. She mouth "Fight!" I was so weak. I saw Carisi holding his upper left leg. He tried to stood up the guy, they shot him again in his other leg. I saw myself being dragged trough the elevator to the stairs and I got to the car. I felt my eyes shut.

Noah Pov

I saw Aunty Amanda being dragged out. I rushed out and run to my mom, she told me to look at Uncle Sonny. I did. I kept pressure on his legs, Jesse and Billie helped as I put pressure on my mom. Billie called 911, and Fin. They arrived and picked mom and Uncle Sonny up.

It was a long wait, I held Jesse and Billie. They were so brave. Seeing their mom being taken from them. The doctor came and told that my mom is waiting for us. We rushed and saw Mom. She was standing demanding to go. Uncle Sonny came out in a wheelchair rushing to us screaming. "Liv we need to get Amanda!"

Olivia Pov

"We need to find Amanda." I yelled as Sonny nodded.

"How? Luckily mine is an entry wound, no muscle." I yelled standing up but, fell down to the wheelchair, I was still weak from bloodloss.

"Same here, I can go with this but, no." Sonny looked at me, he was already tired of that wheelchair.

"We need to escape. I know where Amanda is. We need to find her before she is being raped twice." I yelled as Sonny looked at me.

"Fin and the Squad." He told and I got my phone not even 5 minutes and they were here, Noah showed us the tape Amanda talked about. Sonny was taking this harder than I thought.

Jesse and Billie was with Phoebe. Until we found Amanda.

The squad rushed out, Fin stayed in full contact with us, every step they did. We knew. They rushed to the park.

Fin Pov

We arrived at the park, all was in my head will I find my old partner, my friend.

We arrived at the house, Amanda talked about we rushed in and empty.

"Empty?" Sonny yelled in frustration

"Sargent a door!" One of my man yelled, we stood ready and entered.

It was dark we couldn't see. We went in quite and listened. We heard voices and followed.

There was Amanda on the floor tide up, the guy ontop of her, I shot him and he fell ontop of Amanda she screamed as the other guy ran, Muncy and Velasco followed him I went straight to Amanda.