Page 17 : My Girl

Olivia Pov

An hour later I got a call. It was Fin.
"We found her, she is safe just a bleeding leg, we found a guy as well. And he is spilling."

"Amanda we found Billie, she is safe just a bleeding leg."

"It was from the woods, like me, her was a little worse then mine." Noah told as Amanda kissed Noah on the forehead.

"Aunty Manda!" Noah yelled laughing making her smile, I smiled at that.

I saw Amanda starting to sit, she took a few breaths. As her doctor came.

"Amanda, I heard they found your daughter? Is this Noah?" She asked I nodded as Amanda smiled.

Suddenly Billie came in running to her mother arms. Amanda picked her up and kissed her as Sonny followed.

"Mommy! Daddy!" She screamed as Fin came walking in.

"Stay here with Jesse, she is the one in need now. We'll see what we can get out of this guy. Call me on Jesse please." He told as I nodded he walked off.

"Mommy where is Jesse?" Billie asked as Amanda looked at Sonny. Noah looked at us and at me.

"Billie, Jesse is sleeping in here. She got hurt." Amanda told and showed her Jesse. Billie started to cry.

"She wanted to help me." Billie cried, as I saw Noah embracing Billie, they both cried. As a young doctor came by.

"Can we examine Noah and Billie, just for safety?" She asked as Amanda looked at me. We both nodded. Sonny stayed with Jesse, as Amanda went with Billie and Noah with me.

We both got sperate room, as I saw her look at Noah.

"Does it hurt anywhere?" The doctor asked him.

"Just my eye, and it's burning." He told showing the scratches.

"Can you put this on?" She asked him showing the hospital gown.

"Okay, look mom it has basketballs on." He yelled as I laughed. He got dressed. I watched, he looked fine. Just the eye and the scratches. They put some gel onto him to help with the burning and cleaning of the wounds. Then they looked at his eye. Luckily no worse damage. His eye will heal in a few weeks. I was happy. I hope Billie is alright.

Amanda Pov

Amanda Pov

I was happy my actual doctor is looking at Billie. Billie was just talking. I was happy.

"Billie, can you put this on?" She asked her showing her the hospital gown.

"Yes. I'm big now." She told and I smiled.

"Momma look, it has smiley on. Which one does Jesse have?" She asked I smiled

"She has teddy bears." I told as she smiled.