Page 8 : You are my everything

Billie Pov

Momma went down and sit, as I sit next to momma. "Where is Jesse?" Momma asked 

"She calling daddy." I told gently holding her tide.

"Billie, daddy is busy." She told as I smiled.

"We have a plan B or C." I told as Momma smiled at me. I kissed her as she hugged me tide.

"Jesse, are you okay?" I yelled as I hear Jesse "Yes!" She yelled as I smiled at momma.

Jesse Pov

I called daddy, it went straight to voicemail.  I called aunty Livia, she answered.

"Jesse? Is mommy okay?" Aunty Livia asked

"No, mommy is throwing up and she is dizzy." I told softly whimpering.

"Jesse, is Billie with mommy?" She asked

"Yes, Billie is there with momma."

"Where is momma?"

"She is in the bathroom with Billie."

"Jesse, are you okay?" I heard Billie

"Yes!" I yelled back as Aunty Livia continue "Jesse what is mommy doing?" I ran to mommy and Billie, as I saw Momma on the floor.

"Momma?" I yelled as Aunty Livia continue

"Jesse, what's going on with mommy?" I hear aunty Livia

"She is on the floor." I yelled as Billie look at me. Momma eyes were closed.

"Jesse give mommy the phone, put me on speaker." I did as Aunty Livia voice came on.

"Amanda, can you hear me! Amanda! Amanda!"

"Liv, I'm dizzy I don't feel well." Mommy told as Billie and I look at each. 

"Amanda, I'm coming! Billie go get mommy a wet cloth placed it on mommy forehead, Jesse if mommy get worse call 9-1-1." Aunty Livia told as she laid off.

Billie came back and placed it on mommy forehead. Mommy smiled at us, as she stood up after a minute.

....

Sonny Pov

"So you fought to rape her was better!" I yelled at court inside I was crying how is my wife. Suddenly my eye caught Liv running out with her phone.

I looked at Fin and he looked at me mouthing "It's okay." I took a deep breath and continued.

Olivia Pov

I saw Amanda on the caller ID and rushed out. I knew it was Jesse or Billie.

"Jesse, is momma okay?" I yelled as her voice came on.

I was so worried, these two girls are so strong for they mom. I love them so much. We laid off, and I rushed in as Sonny see me.

"Can I please be excuse for a minute, family emergency. " Sonny told as the judge accepted. He couldn't leave so he talked to me by the side with Fin.

"Jesse called, Amanda is dizzy, she threw up. I'm going. Stay, I'll call Fin if it gets worse. Sonny, she is okay. Focus." I told as he nodded and went back, I rushed out and climbed into the car and call Jesse again.

"Jesse, how is mommy?" I yelled looking at the road.

"Mommy is better, we are in her room. Billie is still keeping the cloth by her forehead."

"That's good you two." I told smiling, knowing it's better.

"I'm almost there." I told as I hear Amanda in the background.

"Liv, I'm okay." She told and I knew Amanda, she is better but, still I'm coming.

....

I arrived as Jesse opened. We rushed to Amanda and Sonny room, and there was Billie putting the cloth all over her face.

"Amanda!" I told and sit next to her.

"Amanda you are so pale. Jesse get mommy water." I told as Jesse run out.

"Manda, lay down." I told and helped her lay down. "Amanda, what do you see?" I asked as she smiled

"Like the room is dancing." She told and I looked at her.

"Amanda, please no jokes." I told seriously as she smiled at me.

"Can I ask you something?" She asked and I nodded.

"How did you know about HG?" She asked I smiled

"Remember that college scare?" I asked gently

"Yeah, when you fought you were pregnant?" She told and I nodded.

"I had HG." I told and she looked at me as Jesse handed her the water. I helped her sit as she drinks the water.

....

After a while Amanda color got better, she was better. We just stayed in her room as she lay down on the bed. I joined her with Jesse and Billie laying with us.

We just enjoyed each, for a few hours. When Amanda rose up and ran to the bathroom, I followed with the girls behind. I held her hair while Billie got her towel. And Jesse held her as Billie followed. I smiled at them. As I saw Amanda starting to tear up.

"It's okay." I told as tears fell down, I embraced her and held her tide.

"I didn't had this with them." She told crying and I knew she was talking about the girls.

"Maybe this one is a boy." I told as she laughed smiling at my comment.

We stayed in there until the door opened.

"Amanda!" We heard Carisi.

"Sonny bathroom!" I yelled as Sonny stopped by the door and fell to the floor holding Amanda.

"Sonny, I'm okay." Amanda told smiling as Sonny look at me. I nodded gently as the girls sit with me.

"I already called the doctor. She is waiting. Come." He told as we stood up, he picked Amanda up and carried her bridal style.

"I'll close the door." I told as we rushed out and jumped into Carisi car. I drove as Sonny stayed with Amanda in the back as Jesse joined me infront and Billie sit in the back as well.

We arrived, as Amanda walked. We called for the doctor as Amanda look at me and Sonny.

"Amanda?" We asked as she fainted in Sonny arms.

Amanda!" I yelled as she fainted. Sonny picked her up

They took her in with Sonny, while Jesse and Billie stayed with me. Both of them crying. I held them close and called Fin. He arrived with Phoebe.

What felt like a lifetime, Sonny came back, both girls fast asleep on my lap, luckily Noah was with his brother.

....

Photo ontop behind the scenes from SVU