Page 24 : Indestructible

Amanda Pov

I looked at Sonny with a smile, then down at our little boy.

"Amanda, you get to tell." He told gently looking at our son. I smiled seeing Liv joy on her face.

"This is little Waylen Carisi." I told as Sonny nodded as I saw Liv smiling at us.

"I love it." She told gently smiling at us.

"Beautiful." My doctor told smiling, as she gave him a name tag around his ankle.

"I'll bring his basket next to your bed, he has all his injection and his lungs are cleared from the placental fluids, he had his heel tip as well, everything is healthy and good. I'll leave you guys, for a few minutes." My doctor told smiling as she walked out. I kept staring at our boy, Sonny was holding me from behind while Liv stood by my feet side.

I saw him released from me, I gently held him.

"Let me help." Sonny told and gently took our boy, I closed myself gently with the help of Liv and laid back onto the bed, as I saw Sonny looking at little Waylen

"He is so beautiful, so small." He told with most joy written on his face. "You did so wonderfully, so beautifully." He explained looking at me, I smiled at him.

Olivia Pov

Olivia Pov

I gently walked to the window, wanting to give them space. Somehow I felt like a intruder but, it didn't seem like it. Still, I wanted them to have their time, without feeling I was disturbing them. I gazed down at the street of the hospital, today sure did change my view.

Seeing Amanda trough all this years, the laughter, the joy, the pain, the everything she has given me, I was glad to see her trough this. Just how strong she actually is, I knew but this changed my view completely.

I was just able to adopt a child my little Noah. Never had the change to go trough what she did, three times. With Jesse they did a C-section. Still I didn't. It changed a lot my view but, still blood or not that child is still yours, your everything, my pain was hoping he will accept me, he did. Amanda's children got to accept her the second they were born, somehow it felt the same. Still what she went trough was beautifully and undescribable.