Page 29 : The golden parts of the heart.

Amanda Pov

I woked up, and gently sit up. I saw Waylen wasn't here but, I know who has him. I was at peace.

I gently walked to the living room, I stopped and saw Dominick holding Waylen, he was awake and having a sort of conversation with his father. I smiled at this beautiful view. I didn't want to disturb. I kept looking at them. My heart was filled with joy.

I love Sonny so much, he is such an incredible father and husband. I'm glad my path crossed with him all this years.

"Fatherhood sure fits you

"Fatherhood sure fits you." I smirked as he light up, I walked to him.

"You're up." He asked and I kissed his forehead.

"I am." I replied smiling sitting down next to him on the couch. As we look at our son, I rest my head onto his shoulder as he moved his arms so I can lay on his chest.

"How you're feeling?" He asked kissing my forehead

"Better!" I replied happily.

"The girls are coming with Liv, they will be here soon." He explained I smiled back at him.

Suddenly there was a knock

"I'll go." I replied as he stopped me.

"Sit, I'll go. Take Waylen." He told and gently handed me Waylen as he walked to the door.

I heard the girls and Liv. "Where is momma?" Billie asked

"In the living room, go say hello." I heard Sonny as I hear Billie and Jesse running they stopped as they saw me. "Momma!" Both yelled running to me, giving me hugs and kisses and to their brother.

I saw Liv and Noah standing there by Sonny.

"Glad to see you're better." Liv explained softly walking to me.

"We're good, thank you Liv." I explained smiling looking at my girls playing with Waylen in my arms.

"Are you guys in the mood for Lunch?" Sonny asked smiling