Page 27 : Demolition

Olivia Pov

I headed back after discussing with Sonny, I realized it's already 11am, I decided to head to Amanda. I need this break.

I drove straight to the hospital, parked my car and head up to the maternity ward. I entered her room but, she wasn't here.

"Strange?" I talked to myself, everything was still here. I walked to Waylen crib, he was gone, I saw Amanda phone laying on the bedside table. She won't go without it, will she? I rushed out calling one of the nurses.

"Amanda Carisi? Where is she?" I asked as she look at me confused

"The woman with her baby son in room 404?" I asked angrily

"Liv?" I heard a voice and saw Amanda walking with Waylen in her arms.

"Manda, you scared me. I fought you were taken?" I called out relief.

"I wished, I can't leave even if I wanted too." She explained I smiled I knew Amanda she hates hospitals.

"Ma'am Amanda and her son was walking around it's protocol." The nurse told.

"It's protocol Liv." Amanda explained with a disgust written on her face, I couldn't help but laugh as I turn to the nurse.

"Tell it to the one that knows nothing about my old partner." I yelled angrily taking out my badge as she backed off. Leaving Amanda laughing as I walked to her.

"It's great seeing you here." Amanda explained as we walked to her room.

"Yeah, needed to get out." I told as she smiled.

"Want to hold him?" She asked as I smiled, she handed Waylen to me gently, he was fast asleep. I held him and smiled down at him. "He is so beautiful." I express as she chuckled.

"Sonny called, he wants me on a case on forensic psychology?" She explained as I nodded.

"Yes, the case is about a 12 year old boy. Killed his parents and raped his 8 year old sister."

"Your kidding?" She asked shocked and I smiled.

"I wish, you know how SVU works." I told and she nods. "Stuff like that, I'm glad I'm not part of anymore. " She explained and I smiled, I understand completely.