Page 31 : A Strong Meaning

Liv Pov

I was welcomed in, I saw Amanda she couldn't look me in the eyes. Did I do something wrong?

"How was everything?" I asked slowly still keeping my eyes on Amanda, she noticed me and was frightened.

"Amanda, what's going on?" I asked confused looking at Sonny who slowly smiled.

I noticed Dominick looking at Amanda embracing her from the side.

"We had a little confused night." Dominick explained slowly as Amanda look up at him nodding.

"Was Waylen busy?" I asked slowly smiling as they lead me to the living room, I saw the blankets on the floor.

"Where is Noah?" I asked softly knowing Amanda and Dominick love playing with Noah.

"Liv, he had a nightmare around 1am." Amanda spoke softly worried, as Sonny nodded.

"Where is Noah?" I asked worriedly

"Liv, listen. I'll come over later and tell you. Please he asked me to keep it from you. I-I can't." She spoke softly as her eyes started to water, I knew she only helped. I smiled at her, giving her a hug. I broke out and saw her looking at Sonny.

"I'll leave you two." Dominick explained giving Amanda a kiss on her forehead.

"I'm sorry Liv." She softly replied I held her shoulder.

"Manda, it's okay. We'll talk later. Can I see him?" I asked as she showed me the way we entered their room and I saw Noah sleeping with the girls in their bed. I chuckled at this side, as Dominick walked over.

"We wanted him to feel safe." He explained as Amanda nodded "The girls love it." She explained I smiled at them.

"How did the five of you sleep?" I asked laughing thinking of this side, as I look at them smiling at each.

"Comfortable actually." Amanda explain I smiled at them, I slowly take a glimpse of Noah, he was calm and resting.

"Should I wake him?" I asked gently as they smiled. "Can I make you coffee?" Sonny asked as I nodded, I pointed to Waylen and walked to him, as Manda followed. I saw their son fast asleep with his blanket.

We walked out and to the kitchen, Sonny handed our coffee as we sit down.

"Thank you." Was all I could say. They smiled as Amanda look at Sonny.

"For?" She asked confused

"You both taking so good care of Noah. The case was tough it was the girl's uncle that took her, a person she trusted. I'm glad Noah is safe with you two." I smiled gently taking Amanda hand.

"Always." Sonny told softly, as Amanda nodded.

Suddenly we heard footsteps walking to us, as Billie appeared by the hallway.

"Mommy? Daddy?" She called out.

"Billie, were here." Amanda called out as Billie came closer.

"Momma, I fought you two leaved." She told seeing me she smiled at me.

"Morning Billie." I told as she smiled at me waving her hand still sleepy, as Sonny picked her up and let her sit in his lap, as she fall back onto his chest yawning.

Just then Jesse walked in, she was also yawning.

"Morning." She called as Amanda grab her next to her, hugging her.

"Morning!" We called out as Noah appear by the hallway. He saw me and ran to my arms.

"Mom!" He yelled embracing me, as I held him tide, I looked over my shoulder and smiled at Amanda and Sonny.