Page 37 : A Moment With You

So, I was at home after Jesse ran at school, she was so fantastic, I was mesmerized by her, then a an hour later was Billie she was so amazing I was speechless, now we are at home so was Sonny and our girls. We watched tv and just enjoyed it. Jesse and Billie was laying on the couch next to us, while Sonny at my back on the other sofa, Waylen was asleep in our room, while I kept the baby monitor close.

"So what are we doing today?" Sonny whispered by my hear, I looked up at him and smiled suddenly there was a knock as Jesse opened.

"Aunty Livia! Noah!" Jesse told as my friends apeared Liv smiled at her with Noah.

"How are you Noah?" I asked as he smiled

"I'm good." Noah told and I nodded smiling

Noah was like a little son to me, I loved him as a child of my own. I remember eating blueberry pancakes with this little man.

"Do you kids want to go to the park?" Sonny asked as Sonny looked at me smiling at him. Noah nodded as well and stood up as the girls and Noah run to their room.

"How was things with Stabler?" He told and I nodded smiling at him.

"It was great, I told Fin, he was happy." she told and I laughed as Liv smiled.

Suddenly Noah came running in. "Aunty Amanda, Jesse is calling you." he told as I walked to Jesse room.

"Yes baby?" I asked smiling

"Can daddy buy us ice-cream at the shop and for Noah?" she asked and I nodded.

"I'll ask daddy." I told as we hugged.

"They want ice-cream dad." I told walking back in and they laughed, Liv and her Son Noah is everything to me.

"No, its for they prices yesterday, Ill spoil these three..." He told laughing hugging me as Liv smiled at me I took her hand as she stood next to me.

"Your girls ready?" I yelled as we both looked at each and at Liv hilding Noah as we laughed seeing them run in.

"You two." She laughed I held her hand and squeezed Liv hand.

Suddenly there was another knock. "I get it!" Billie yelled as we smiled

"Uncle Fin, Aunty Phoebe." Billie yelled as they come in.

"Let's go, more ice-cream!" Sonny yelled as Fin and Phoebe smiled and embraced us with hugs.

"We are getting spoiled today." Fin told and I laughed at him.

"They both got awards, Dominick wanted to treat them today." I told as Phoebe laughed.

"Everyone drives with us, there is enough space in the suv." Dominick explains picking Billie up on his neck.

"Daddy!" She yelled laughing as Dominick took Jesse hand holding her tide, I smiled at that. I had Waylen in my arms after I fetched him.

Dominick drove, while I was at the passenger seat holding Waylen while with Liv, Phoebe and Fin behind and the kids at the back.

"What do you all want to listen?" Dominick asked everyone, I looked at him chuckling

"Taylor Swift!" The three yelled at the way back.

"Oh hell no!" I yelled looking to my back seeing Liv, Pboebe and Fin laughing.

"Please mommy!" Jesse and Billie yelled as Dominick turned the speakers on, I wanted to disappear right there, suddenly Dominick stared singing and swinging in the front I looked at him.

"Dominick, are you drunk?" I asked laughing at him shaking my head feeling his forehead, he smirked at me, I smiled at him as everyone laughed suddenly Fin joined, I turned to the back and Pboebe was closing her face with her hand, Liv was laughing completely, tears forming I joined laughing as well.

Just then we all joined in, even me. It was an driving SUV with completely crazy Taylor Swift fans.

.....

We enjoyed the day, being with the once we love. My family crazy as can be... I love it.

......

Time past, Waylen was now a year old, Jesse ran in the cross country team with the ages 11 till 13, we all was there to support her. She was the youngest she is only 10 but, her time filled her in to run and to compete, all together there were 25 children she ended up 10th which was fantastic since she was the youngest and still she reached far, she got a medal since the top 12 does. I was so proud of her. Both also participated in the camp and both are still training and doing good. Billie now 7 was a champion in the jumping activity, she gathered all together in all the activities 12 ribbons, I was overjoyed with both Jesse with all her activities she reached 18 medals, I am overwhelmed with joy from my two girls.

Waylen was growing up, he is walking a joyous moment of being at our house with my friends when taking his first steps, all was cheering and now also saying words calling us but, still he is good.

Dominick and I are still going strong and much love to give.

Fin and Liv came by alot and we love to hang out, Sonny kept me updated when I don't see them, and he does for them.

I was back at work, I also gave two other cases at court which was still the same no adrenaline, little Waylen had to go to preschool, that was a hard day for both me and Sonny, Waylen enjoyes it now.

Time went on great, but I knew troubles are still ready to set in, just wondering what.

.....

Photos from Law and Order svu and one I made and one is a photo of Kelli with a baby.