Ena Shinonome x NB!Reader

Trigger Warning: Homophobia, Mature Language, Threats

(3rd Person POV)

"Where the hell are the keys." Ena mumbled as she rummaged through her pocket to find the house key that Y/N gave her. She found it and unlocked the door. Ena paused when she saw
Y/N's mom passed out drunk on the couch. Ena shook her head and headed towards Y/N's room. She opened the door to see Y/N still asleep, drooling on their pillow. "Idiot. Making me wake them up for our day out." Ena groaned as she shook Y/N awake.

"I'm up! I'm up!" Y/N panicked. Y/N opened their eyes to see an angry Ena tightly clutching their shoulders. "What the fuck are you doing here?" Y/N asked. "I came to wake you up for our date." Ena said as she crossed her arms. Ena was so annoyed at Y/N sleeping in, she didn't realize that she said date. "Date?" Y/N asked. Ena realized what they said and started blushing furiously. Ena covered her face with both hands and turned away from Y/N. "It's not like that!" Ena said. Y/N giggled as they got out of bed. "Okay, get out so I can change." Y/N said as they pushed Ena out.

Y/N walked out of the room and saw Ena looking through their fridge for something to eat. "Really?" Y/N asked with a deadpan face. Ena turned around and almost dropped her phone. "OMG! I love your shirt!" Ena said as she closed the fridge door. Ena walked over to Y/N and put her arms around their neck and pulled them closer the her. "Uhh Ena? What are you doing?" Y/N questioned. "Smile~" Ena winked. Ena quickly snapped a picture of  Y/N's blushing face.

"Dang it! The picture is blurred!" Ena groaned. "Y/N come here and take another one!" Ena said while putting her hands out. Y/N walked over and stood in front of Ena as she wrapped her arms around Y/N's neck. Y/N closed their eyes and softly smiled. Ena winked again and took lots of pictures in different angles. Ena stepped away and looked at the photos she took before smiling pridefully. "Let's go now!" Ena said.

"Where are we going?" Y/N asked. "To the Cheesecake Factory!" Ena cheered. "You and your cheesecake." Y/N sighed. They made it to the Cheesecake Factory and sat down at a table. Ena looked at the menu and started drooling. "Chocolate..strawberry..pineapple upside down..red velvet..they're all so delicious." Ena said. "Just get them all." Y/N said while looking at the menu. "And don't forgot about actual meals." Y/N reminded. "No! I'll get fat!" Ena said. "Who cares about that." "I care!" Y/N was about to say something until the waiter came by.

"What can I get you two lovely ladies?" The waiter said with a wink. "Actually I-" Y/N started before they were cut off by Ena. "They're nonbinary. Don't miss gender them again." Ena said with disgust in her voice. "Ok whatever." The waiter said. "I'll just have (insert your order)"
Y/N said. "And I'll have a strawberry cheesecake." Ena said. "Going straight for the dessert." The waiter said. "Are you trying to imply something, asshole?" Ena said with anger in her voice. "I'm just saying that maybe you should actually get a meal instead of getting fat off of sweets." The waiter said.

This seemed to tick Y/N off. They grabbed the waiter by the collar and pulled him closer to their face. "Say one more word to us and I will beat you the fuck up." Y/N said menacingly. Y/N let go of his collar and watched as he sped walked off. "You okay Ena?" Y/N asked. Ena looked up at  Y/N with small tears forming in her eyes. "That was badass." Ena said while slightly smiling. "Hehe, I love you Ena!" Y/N laughed. Ena blushed before replying, "Love you too, Y/N."