10,000 Reader Special!

(Sorry that this is late)
Characters:
Akito
Rui
Tsukasa
Toya
Featured:
Miku
Kanade
Nene

N/N=Nickname

~•~•~•~

You and Kanade were laying on the floor in Sekai when Miku slowly walked over. "Y/N...I thought you said you had somewhere to be...?" Miku tilted her head to the side as she stared blankly at you, trying to remember what you said earlier. "Didn't you say it was a date or something...?"

You immediately shot up as your eyes widen at her words. "Date?!" "Nevermind...Well shouldn't be be going...?" Miku messed with her two long, gray, pigtails. You glanced at Kanade who just softly smiled at you, still laying on the floor.

"Alright. See you two later." You waved them goodbye as you left the Sekai. You soon woke up in the real world with your head on your keyboard. You looked at your messages and noticed that you had a lot of missed texts and calls from Tsukasa. You stood up but almost stumbled to the floor.

Suddenly there was a knock on your door. You tiredly made your way over and opened the door, revealing Akito and Toya. "Finally you dumbass! We've been waiting for hours!" Akito complained but Toya spoke up. "Don't worry; not hours. Just a few minutes."

You stared at them in confusion. "...Right." They both stare at you in confusion as well. "Did you forget what today was?" It took a moment for you to process Akito's words. "What's today?" Akito facepalmed. "It's our date!"

That's right. Exactly a month ago you were confessed to by Akito, Toya, Tsukasa, and Rui. Of course there was a feud between the four of them but in the end you suggested a polyamorous relationship. They all stopped arguing and agreed to all date you/each other.

"Did you hit your head or something Y/N?!" Akito asked half jokingly as he flicked your forehead. "Sorry, I guess I forgot." You sheepishly rubbed your neck as you were dragged outside your house. "Tsukasa and Rui are waiting at Phoenix Wonderland so let's hurry."

~Timeskip~

The three of you walk into the amusement park and search for your other significant others. Toya saw them near a small stage with Nene and waved them over. "There you are Y/N!" Tsukasa yelled loudly as he tightly wrapped his arms around you and spun you around.

You just softly smiled and pat his head. "Well now that your significant other is here, I'll go now." Nene said. Rui grinned at her as she walked away before turning back to you. "Have you eaten yet?" He didn't even give you a chance to answer as she already grabbed your hand and started dragging you to a good stand.

"Look who's talking! You barely even think about yourself because you're always working on those machines!" Akito chased as Rui and Tsukasa and Toya following closely behind. "That's because what I'm currently working on is special for today." Rui turned to him with his usual Cheshire smile.

Rui bought you a snack and started dragging you back to the stage they were at. "Y/N, do you want me to show you the surprise?" Rui asked, still dragging you by your hand, but he interlocked his fingers with yours. "Yes."

Rui stopped in front of the stage and let go of your hand to mess with some wires. The others stopped right behind you and looked at what Rui was doing. He stopped messing with the wires and moved to the side. He pulled the stage curtains away and revealed a group of robots that strangely looked like you, Tsukasa, Akito, Toya, and of course Rui.

The robots were all doing there own thing, creating cute plushies that were each the same colors of everyone's hair, decorating the stage with things you and the others like, helping each other with their outfits, while robot Toya and robot you were just sitting on the stage 'talking' with each other.

"Cute." You and Toya said at the same time. Tsukasa got stars in his eyes and immediately picked up his robot that was helping Rui with his outfit. Even their clothes matched the ones they were currently wearing. Akito rolled his eyes at Tsukasa but glanced at his robot that was trying to steal Y/N's attention. He sighed as slight blush dusted his cheeks.

You walked up to Rui and wrapped your arms around his torso. "Thank you..." Rui returned your hug with his usual Cheshire smile. "Of course, N/N." Tsukasa dragged Toya and Akito towards you two and pulled everyone into a group hug. "I love you guys..." You muttered.

~•~•~•~

Author's Note: Hope you guys enjoyed. I'm working on the 15,000 reader special and a couple requests from months ago but I think this'll do in the meantime.

Have a nice day/night!
Make sure to love and take care of yourselves <3