Nene Kusanagi x Fem!Reader (Req)

(I have no idea about the plot of this one but I kinda like it)

F/F = Favorite Food

Y/N and Nene were both practicing their choreography for a musicale they were both in. For the act they were playing, it involved the main character in a one on one ballet dance with a side character. And Y/N just so happened to get the main role with Nene getting a small side role.

Y/N interlocked her fingers with Nene's and reassured her that everything would be fine. Nene took a deep breath before moving her feet in a graceful manner. Y/N followed as they both took side steps with Nene occasionally spinning her around. Nene opened her mouth to start singing her lines.

As the two danced and spun each other around while singing their lines, they started to feel more at ease. Nene slowly dipped Y/N but lost her balance, making her land on top of her. "Ballet is so hard. Why does the director want us to do it so badly?" Y/N asked as she sat up.

Nene sighed and got off Y/N. "She says we're the perfect people for this kind of thing." Y/N and Nene both got up and started their choreography over again. "I know that the more you do something the more easier it is but, it seems the complete opposite for me." Y/N said as she almost tripped.

"Well I'll make sure by the end of this we are both experts at ballet, despite not exactly knowing what I'm doing." Nene reassured as they continued to dance and spin around.

It got to the part where Nene had to bow Y/N again so she used one hand to lift her thigh while the other was on her back. Y/N was shocked but seemed happy that she was in the right position. Nene let out a breath and dropped Y/N to the ground, making her yelp. "Nene!"

"Sorry Y/N. I'm just so tired." Nene groaned and sat next to Y/N. Suddenly, both of their stomachs started to rumble. "Let's go get something to eat!" Y/N grabbed Nene's hand and started dragging her around town to find an open restaurant.

Y/N found a place that served F/F and quickly ran over. Nene sighed as she was playing a game on her phone. When they got their meals, they both started eating in comfortable silence. "Y'know, I heard some of the girls were jealous of me." Nene said as she took a bite of her food.

Y/N paused and glanced at her in confusion. "Jealous? Why?" "Because who wouldn't want to be close and dance with you?" Nene glanced back at her. Y/N slightly blushed and glanced away, smiling slightly. "You're so nice to me Nene."

"Of course. Why wouldn't I be to my girlfriend." Nene said blankly as she took another bite of her food. Y/N chuckled. "And you, are the best girlfriend." Y/N poked Nene's cheek. "Thanks. Love you too." Nene said softly. "Love you too Nene." Y/N grinned at her.