Haitus!

Hi so, I almost died on New Years. I'll explain it better on my Venting Book but basically I wasn't taking care of my health and it let to me not eating for two days straight, constantly throwing up, could barely stand, and just in a lot of pain. I was sent to the emergency room because I kept passing out and I was actually suffering and had so many needles stuck in me.

Worst New Years ever.

If my family came just a few minutes later than we did, I probably wouldn't have made it. Right now I'm trying to get back to my normal life but it's kind of hard to since my parents are becoming overprotective again (as if it wasn't partially their fault). They are now nitpicking every little thing I do right now and are telling me to do a bunch of things so I'm a little annoyed.

Not to mention that I have school on the 8th so I need to get back into that stress. Right now things are not going well and I'm really stressed and tired. So, I'm sorry to announce that this story will be on haitus again.

I'll try to update you all on my Venting Book if anything happens but for the time being everything will be on pause. I was planning on making another book (another fandom) sometime this year but I still need ideas. It may or may not be an 'x reader' book but I haven't thought it through. I'll also post some of the fandoms I'm in and are willing to write for sometime later so you guys can choose what you want to read.

That was all I wanted to talk about and I know I'm just trauma dumping but this was really important. I hope you all have a nice day/night.