Emu Otori x M!Reader (Req)

(Platonic)

~•~•~

Emu snuck into Kamiyama HighSchool for the third time this week. Luckily, she managed to hide from the staff so she didn't get in trouble. She stopped walking and noticed Y/N sitting alone in his classroom. Y/N didn't notice her presence as he drew on a piece of paper. Emu jumped onto Y/N and hugged him tightly.

"Wonderhoy!"

"Emu!" Y/N smiled, not minding that Emu jumped on him. He paused, realizing something. "Why are you here?" "Can I not visit my friend during school?" Emu grinned. "Touché." Y/N smiled.

Emu bounced towards his desk. "Whatcha' drawing?" Y/N quickly picked up the paper and shoved it in Emu's face. "It's a new costume for your shows! Do you like?" Emu excitedly grabbed the paper and looked at it for a millisecond before jumping up and down. "It's amazing Y/N!"

Y/N grinned widely in response. He glanced at the door and saw his teacher walking near the classroom. He quickly shoved Emu into the closet(?) and sat back down as if nothing happened. "Y/N, did you hear another person in here? I swear I heard something." His teacher asked.

"Nope!" Y/N said quickly, causing his teacher to raise an eyebrow at him. "It wasn't that little pink haired girl right?" Y/N shut his mouth tightly. "No (Annoying teacher name)." Y/N watched as his teacher calmed down and nodded their head. His teacher slowly walked away, trying to find the person.

Emu slammed the door open and smiled at Y/N. "Let's go show this to Rui!" She already started walking towards Rui's classroom. Y/N quickly got up and followed Emu. "Wonderhoy Rui!" Emu jumped on Rui, smiling brightly. "Wonderhoy..." Rui's voice trailed off as he noticed the paper she was holding.

Rui smiled as took the paper from her grasp. Mizuki glanced over his shoulder to look at the paper. "These designs are quite good." Rui said, his smile widening. Mizuki nodded in agreement. "It's Y/N's designs! We want to make them for our next show!" Emu said excitedly and pointed at Y/N, who was grinning at them.

"Can I help? I'm pretty skilled at making clothes." Mizuki smiled. "Yay! The more the merrier!" Emu cheered. Mizuki chuckled at Emu's cuteness and took the paper from Rui. "How about we go to my house after school?" Mizuki suggested. Emu, Rui, and Y/N all agreed and continued talking about the designs and materials they'd use. They stopped once the bell rang. Y/N smiled and quickly dragged Emu away so they didn't get in trouble while Emu just laughed at him.

~•~•~

Author's Note: Sorry if it wasn't exactly what you wanted but a lot of stuff is happening in my life right now (especially since I'm starting HighSchool). I'll try to update as quickly as I can but it can range from a week to almost a month. Thanks for reading/understanding. Have a nice day/night!