Emu Otori x GN!Reader

N/N=Nickname
Disclaimer: Mature language, lots of reading

I walked out of my classroom with Akito following close behind me. "So what were your plans for Vivid Bad Squad again?" I asked him. "Well we were going to practice more so we can get better. I already started to come up with names for the next biggest event!" Akito said proudly. "Oh really? And what is it?" I questioned. I crossed my arms across my torso and waited for him to respond. "Actually maybe it's a little silly. I'll just tell you late-" "Just say it, you pussy." I interrupted. "No just drop it." Akito mumbled. "You're the one who brought it up!" I raised my voice. "I said to let it go!" Akito shoved his elbow into my chest.

"Bitch-" I started. I paused for a moment when I saw a pink blob sprinting in front of us but thought nothing of it. I opened my mouth to say another insult to the ginger when I was tackled to the ground by the same pink blob from earlier. I tilted my head up to look at the person and saw Emu smiling brightly. "Wonderhoy!" Emu yelled in my ear. "Ehh.. wonderhoy to you too?" I said confused. Emu just laughed loudly which caused almost everyone around us to look at us. I heard Akito chuckling in the back so I sent him a death glare. "Good luck with that, N/N~" He said as Toya walked away with him. I put my head in my hands and groaned.

"Y/N get up!" Emu said excitedly. "I can't when you're on me." I said with a deadpan face. I felt Emu's weight being taken off me and I pushed myself back onto my feet. "What's got you so energetic?" I asked. "We have a show tonight and I want you to come!" Emu said while bouncing up and down. "Alright I'll see if I can make it." I said. "Yayy!" Emu cheered. Emu ran off to who knows where.

I made it to my house and looked through my closet to find something that I could wear later today. I pulled out a black and white striped sweater, a pair of shorts, and a pair of black combat boots. 'This should be fine.' I thought. I took off my school uniform and switched to the clothes I just pulled out. I looked in the mirror and almost gagged when I saw myself. 'I look weird' I thought. 'But it's fine' I smiled to myself and laid down on my bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow I heard the doorbell ring. I groaned as I got up to answer the door.

When I opened the door I saw Emu in a yellow shirt and blue overalls that made her look like a pink minion. She also had a pink jacket tied around her waist. "Cmon! Hurry!" Emu said while tugging my arm. Emu dragged me to a car and I saw Rui Kamishiro in the driver seat and Nene Kusanagi playing on her switch in the front seat. Emu and I both sat down next to each other and buckled our seat belts. "Aren't you Y/N? I know we haven't spoken much but you seem cool." Nene said quietly, almost in a whisper. "Oh ummm thanks. You too." I stuttered. Before I knew it, I felt Emu's hand squeezing mine gently. I looked at Emu but she was just staring out the window with a small smile on her face.

The car ride felt like only 1 minute but we were already at Phoenix Wonderland. We all got out of the car and walked through the park and saw Tsukasa waiting for us at their stage. "I was waiting for you guys! You're all late!" Tsukasa said while placing his hands on his hips. "Oh is that Y/N? Oh you look so much, prettier / handsome / whatever you want to be called, than what Emu said!" Tsukasa stated while looking at me.

"Ummm, nice to see you again too senpai." I said. I processed his words again and started blushing. I looked over to Emu but she was already walking away with Nene to the changing room. I sighed before turning back to Tsukasa, who was already in his stage outfit.

"I'm sorry! I said something wrong didn't I?" Tsukasa panicked. "Actually, yeah, you did." I said. "I have a crush on..someone but what you just said probably made it seem like you have a crush on me!" "But I don't have a crush on you! I have a crush on..someone." Tsukasa said. "Yeah. Someone." I deadpanned.

"What if I helped you get with them?" Tsukasa asked. "How?" "I can let you confess on stage." "What?! No! That's a fucking terrible and not thought out plan!" I tried yelling to get his attention but he just kept ignoring me and walking away. I walked away towards one of the seats in the audience and waiting for the show to begin.

During the show, Tsukasa would occasionally glance at me and smile and Emu was way more energetic than normal. It was nearing the end of their show and Emu suddenly walked near the edge of the stage. "This last song is for a very special person in the audience!" She said. Emu put her hands up in a piece sign and smiled brightly. 'Who the fuck is she talking about?' I thought as I watched as Rui chuckled to himself and Nene facepalming at her friends actions. As the next song began I noticed that Emu was just staring at me, and only me. She never once turned her head away from my direction. It was like she was trying to impress me.

When the show ended, everyone left except for me. I walked up to Emu and flipped up her hair. Emu turned around and squealed. "How'd you like our show Y/N?!" Emu asked excitedly. "It's was great but I'm still confused about the end." I looked away. "You mean when Prince Tsukasa stabbed evil robonene to save Princess Emu?" Emu questions. "No, the song at the end." "But the song was so-" "Not the song. What you said before." I interrupted. "Oh! I was trying to get your attention!" "You already had my attention."

I looked slightly over Emu's shoulder and saw Tsukasa giving me a thumbs up. I rolled my eyes and grabbed Emu's hand. I started hyperventilating as I gripped onto her hands tighter. "Ok so, do you want to go on a date?" I asked shakily. "Haha! You should've just said so! Of course!" Emu wrapped her arms around my neck and placed a kiss on my lips. "I love you
N/N!" Emu yelled in my ear. "Love you too."