Mafuyu x Fem!Reader (Req)

(I got two of the same request so this is a 2 in 1 oneshot)

"Mafuyu! You can't just lay in Sekai all day!" Y/N whined as she laid her head on Mafuyu's shoulder. "Why can't I? It's not like the world-" "No! Don't say that! Let's go to a butterfly garden!" Y/N grinned as she quickly dragged Mafuyu up.

~Timeskip~

"Mafuyu! None of the butterflies like me!" Y/N whined as she kept chasing a pretty butterfly. "That's because you're too hyper." Mafuyu said plainly and she kept her stoic expression. Y/N looked over and giggled at Mafuyu.

She had at least ten butterflies on her hair and body. The butterfly Y/N was chasing landed on Mafuyu's nose but she didn't move and muscle. "Oh you're so adorable Mafuyu!" Y/N took out her phone and took a few pictures.

"Y/N your doing that thing again." Mafuyu stared at her. "What thing?" Y/N had stars in her eyes as she stared back at Mafuyu. Mafuyu sighed before slightly smiling, but it was barely noticeable. Luckily, Y/N noticed.

"Oh look you're smiling too!" Y/N grinned widely. Mafuyu turned away as more butterflies flew over to her. Even more butterflies landed on her, covering her entire upper half. "This is...strangely calming." "I knew you'd like it here! You like it right?" Y/N leaned towards Mafuyu.

"Yeah. I do." Mafuyu held her hand out as another butterfly landed on it. "It reminds me of Sekai, in a way." Mafuyu watched as some of the butterflies on her flew away. Only a few stayed in her hair while he butterfly on her hand didn't move.

"This is nice. I want to come back sometime soon." Mafuyu glanced at Y/N. "Of course! This was a great first date so why not have a second!" "Y/N...we're not dating." Y/N tilted her head in confusion. "We're not?" Mafuyu sighed and pat her head.