Nene Kusanagi x Reader x Rui Kamishiro

"Y/N.." A voice groaned out from behind me. I turned my head around to look at the person but was met with Nene's face an inch away from mine. "Eh.." We both stuttered out at the same time. Nene took a step back and looked at my face. "I messed up again..." Nene mumbled while at the verge of tears. "Messed up what?" I asked. "The play!" Nene said and suddenly put her face into my shoulder.

Nene started mumbling something but because her face was in my shoulder I couldn't hear her. "Repeat that?" Nene raised her head. Her eyes were starting to get watery and a frown appeared on her face. "I don't think I can go on stage again!" Nene said with tears falling down her face. "Oh honey.." I put my hand on her hair and started brushing it with my fingers.

"You can still perform with us. Don't worry." I said and continued to play with Nene's hair. "But Y/N! I don't want to make a fool out of myself again!" Nene cried out. Nene put her arms around my neck and pulled me closer to her. I paused when Nene kept sobbing into my shirt.

"Okay honey..Maybe we can go to Rui and see if he can help." I suggested. Nene didn't respond and kept crying. "Okay let's go get Rui then." I sighed. I put my arms around Nene's waist and picked her up. I carried Nene all the way to Rui's house and gently let go of her when we got to the door. I raised one of my hands and knocked on the door.

Rui's mom opened the door and smiled brightly at me. "Hello dearies! What are you doing here?" Rui's mom asked. "We came to see Rui." I said. "Oh! He's in his room. But be careful, it's a mess in there!" The woman said before letting us in.

I walked in the Nene still clinging to me and walked to Rui's room. I knocked on the door and waited for a response. "Mom I'm busy!" Rui yelled. "Actually it's me, Y/N. It's kind of an emergency." I corrected him. I heard a bunch a papers being moved around and his chair moving across the floor. Within a few seconds Rui opened the door and his baggy eyes widened in shock.

"Nene, are you okay?" Rui questioned. Nene looked up at him and shook her head. She gripped onto my clothing tighter. Rui took us both into his room and let us sit on his bed. He moved some papers out of the way for us to sit and gently took Nene out of my arms.

"Rui, did you even sleep last night?" I asked. Rui looked at me and quickly looked away. "No. Not really." He said. I looked back at Nene and noticed her red and puffy eyes. "How about we all sleep together?" I suggested. "Would you like that, Nene?" Nene just nodded her head and laid down. I laid down next to her and wrapped my arms around her. Rui laid on the other side of Nene and used his long arms to hug us both.

"I love you guys." Nene muttered. "We love you too." Me and Rui said at the same time.