Rui x NB!Reader x Tsukasa (Req)

Y/N closed their eyes and felt the nice breeze blowing their hair in the wind. So calm and peaceful in Phoenix Wonderland. The children laughing and messing around with each other, Emu laughing, Nene playing video games, Tsukasa on fire.

Wait a minute, why is Tsukasa on fire?

Y/N turned back around and saw Tsukasa, literally on fire, screaming and running away from Rui. Y/N deadpanned as they watched Tsukasa roll around on the concrete while Emu dumped a bucket of water on him.

"Why do I work with these nut jobs." Y/N groaned. "It's actually pretty amusing to watch this happen live." Nene said. Y/N glanced at her and back at Tsukasa.

"Sorry about that Tsukasa. It seems like one of the wires caught on fire. My apologies." Rui smiled. Rui held out his hand for Tsukasa to take and pulled him up. "Hahaha! A future star like me would never let that setback stop my dreams!"

Tsukasa grinned and glanced at Y/N to see if they were paying attention to him. Y/N noticed and smiled. Tsukasa grinned wider and waved back way more enthusiastically. Rui noticed and walked up to Y/N.

"Do you want to help fix my new invention?" He asked. "After what just happened," Y/N paused. "No. Absolutely not." Rui frowned. "Worry not! Rui's inventions are totally safe and Tsukasa approved!" Tsukasa butted in.

"Mhm, I see." Y/N said, still skeptical. "Sure, why no-" Y/N didn't even get to finish their sentence due to being dragged away. They stopped in front of machinery on the table with wires sticking out.  "If you would just hold these two wires together." Rui said.

Y/N complied but felt nervous. "Are you sure this is safe?" Rui and Tsukasa ignored her. "Y/N look up!" Tsukasa said. Y/N looked up and saw words just floating in the air. Whether it was a projection or not it was still cool.

"So your answer?" Rui asked. "Hm?" Y/N snapped out of their daze. They glanced back at the words and gasped at what it said. 'Who do you choose?' With cutely drawn pictures of Rui and Tsukasa.

"Obviously your shining star, right?" Tsukasa grinned and posed. Rui just tilted his head. "Why not both of you?" Y/N smiled. "Like a polyamorous relationship?" Rui questioned. "Yeah! What do you guys think?"

Rui and Tsukasa both glanced at each other and nodded. Rui kissed Y/N's left cheek while Tsukasa kissed Y/N's right cheek. They both pulled away and smirked. "We agree!"