Ichika Hoshino x Fem!Reader

Ichika and I were walking through the mall when we spotted a whole store dedicated to Hatsune Miku. Ichika looked at me and we both smiled. I grabbed her hand and ran into the store. I looked to my side and saw Ichika staring at a giant Miku plush with stars in her eyes. "I can buy it for you!" I said. Ichika turned to me and hugged my waist. "Y/N! You are the best girlfriend ever!" She paused after realizing what she had said.

"I mean girl friend!" She said but this time out a space with the words 'girl' and 'friend'. She looked at me and began to get nervous. "I-I mean female friend! Haha! Yeah!" Ichika said, waving her hands in front of her chest. I stifled a laugh and grabbed the Miku plushie.

I checked the tag and saw $300. "What the heck?!" I yelled. "What?" Ichika looked at the tag and her jaw dropped. "I know that Hatsune Miku stuff is expensive but not this expensive!" She said. Ichika looked at me and smiled. "You don't have to pay for it. I'm sure there's something I don't have here." She said.

"It's fine. I'll pay for it like the nice girlfriend I am." I emphasized the word girlfriend to tease Ichika. She blushed in response and looked around the store. I carried the plush to the cashier and Ichika came back. The cashier looked at me and started blushing a little. I looked at their name tag and they had lots of pride stickers on it. I smiled and gave them the money/card.

"H-have a nice day!" The cashier stuttered. I nodded and linked arms with Ichika. I turned my head slightly and saw the cashier upset. I smiled and turned back to Ichika. "Where to next?" "Actually, my friends just texted me and I have to leave soon." Ichika frowned. "I guess I should bring you home then?" I asked. "Sure." Ichika smiled.

Once we reached Ichika's house we both looked at each other. 'This is awkward' I thought. "I guess I'll leave now." I mumbled. "Wait!" Ichika said, grabbing my arm. "I had fun today. We should do this again. Y'know, once we're girlfriends." Ichika said. I smiled. "Of course. As girlfriends." I kissed her cheek and left. "Bye girlfriend!" I yelled.