Rui Kaneshiro x Fem!Reader (Req)

(I am so sorry! I'm busy with testing and my relationship status right now so I don't have much time to write.)

(3rd POV)

Y/N slipped on her house shoes and put her school shoes in her locker. She grabbed her backpack and walked out the school building. Nobody was in the area which made it easier to walk out without being shoved. While walking home she noticed an amusement park that she never noticed before. 'Was this always here?' She thought.

Y/N looked up and saw a street name that has never heard before. Y/N panicked and looked around at all the parents smiling and taking their kids into the park. She tried to ask for help from other people but they all ignored her. She couldn't even go in because she didn't have money on her.

Y/N leaned on a wall and almost cried.
"Nene-Chan! Hurry up before we're late!" A high pitched voice yelled. "Ughh, I can't run much faster." A very soft voice said. Y/N looked up and saw a grayish-green haired girl chasing after a pink haired girl. The pink haired girl glanced my way and stopped sprinting, which caused the other girl to run into her.

"Hey! Are you okay??" The pink haired girl yelled. The grayish-green haired girl quickly covered her ears when she yelled. Y/N looked back down and jolted up when she felt someone's hands on her shoulders. The pink haired girl smiled brightly at Y/N which made her feel better.

"Are you okay?? Are you lost??" The pink haired girl asked. Y/N only nodded her head. The pink haired girl looked at the grayish-green haired girl and mouthed words to her. Y/N assumed it was so she felt less scared. "I'm Emu! My friend that just left is Nene-Chan!" Emu cheerfully introduced.

Y/N felt genuinely at ease and introduced herself. A few minutes of talking, Nene and two males came out. Y/N looked at the males outfits and came with the conclusion that they were performers. "I am here!" The strawberry blonde yelled. Y/N furrowed her eyebrows and just stared at him in confusion.

"Stop it you dimwit. She's clearly upset." Nene said. A tall guy with purple hair crouched in front of my face. "Are you okay miss?" When he smiled, he looked like a human Cheshire Cat.
Y/N just stared at him in awe. The purple haired male waved his hand in front of her face. "I-I'm lost.." She mumbled. The male nodded and held out his hand. She grabbed it and let him pull her up. "I'm Rui by the way." Rui smiled at Y/N.
"Y/N." She smiled back.

~•~•~

While walking back home Y/N wanted to start a conversation but her anxiety got the better of her. Rui looked at Y/N as she messed with her hands. "How did you end up at Phoenix Wonderland?" Rui asked. "I don't know." Y/N said. Rui looked back up awkwardly while Y/N mentally beat herself up.

"My house is nearby so you can leave now!" Y/N tried to shoo Rui away so he couldn't find out where she lived. "Oh, alright. Try to not get lost next time. But if you do I'll be here." Rui smiled. 'Is he flirting with me or just being nice??' Y/N thought. "Oh, by the way. You look really attractive. We should meet up some time." Y/N smiled at Rui but quickly panicked and ran away. Rui chuckled and watched as his new crush ran away.