Airi Momoi x NB!Reader (Req)

F/F = Favorite Food

"Ah! Samo-Chan! Don't run up to Airi-Chan!" Minori squealed and tries to pull Samo-Chan away from Airi. "Minori it's fine." Airi waved her off. The two were interrupted when the doorbell rung. "I'll get it!" Minori scrambled to open the door.

She quickly opened the door, almost slamming the door into the wall. "Y/N, you're here!" Minori cheered. Airi's head perked up once she heard
Y/N's name. "Yep! You said you needed someone to watch Samo-Chan while you were gone right?" Airi became confused and stood up.

"Oh um! Actually, I forgot that Airi was coming over so uhh." Minori panicked. "Airi's here?" Y/N looked around excitedly. Airi came out from the kitchen and smiled at Y/N. Y/N grinned and ran to Airi, hugging her. "Haha! Hey Y/N!" Airi laughed.

"But I do have to go out today..." Minori frowned. "It's okay! We can watch after Samo-Chan while you're gone!" Y/N said. Minori nodded and walked out the door. "Good luck!" She said before closing the door.

Airi glanced at Y/N but they just grinned. "Do you think this was a set up?" Airi hesitantly asked. "Yup! But that's okay with you, right?"
Y/N put their hands behind their back and leaned towards Airi. Airi blushed and nodded.

"Good! Do you want some food? I'll make some!" Y/N asked, already heading to the kitchen. "Sure! I'll help!" Y/N raided Minori's fridge and grabbed the ingredients to make F/F.

Once they finished they sat on the couch, occasionally taking bites out of F/F. "Do you know why Minori set this up?" Y/N questioned. "Probably because she wants me to ask you out already." Airi blushed, realizing what she said, and looked away.

Y/N smirked and poked her cheek. "You like me?" Airi nodded and stared into Y/N's eyes. "Good! Because, I like you too!" Y/N kissed her cheek and smiled.