Kanade Yoisaki x Male!Reader x Nene Kusanagi (Req)

(This is late because I lost motivation to write)
F/R/F = Favorite Ramen Flavor

(Third Person POV)

Y/N and Nene's gaming session was interrupted by a knock on Y/N's door. "Sorry, Nene. I have to go." Y/N spoke into his mic. "It's alright. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye." Nene said and logged off. Y/N got up from his chair and made his way to the door.

Once he opened it, he saw a pair of blue eyes staring back at him. Y/N fully opened his door and saw that Kanade was holding a bunch of instant ramen cups. "What are those for?" Y/N questioned. "I remember you saying that you wanted to try some a while ago so I went out of my way to give you some." Kanade said while fumbling with her hands, struggling to carry all the cups.

Y/N reached over and grabbed a few cups. "Let's take these to the kitchen." He said, already walking in that direction. Kanade followed and tried to not trip on her own hair. They both got to the kitchen and placed the cups on the counter. Kanade grabbed F/R/F and held it up to Y/N. "You should try this one, it's my favorite." She said. Y/N nodded and took it from her.

After they ate their ramen, they started to watch random movies that Y/N found. "Kanade! Look at this one! It's got a goofy title." Y/N chuckled as he read to title. (Just search up weird movie titles because I'm not creative.) Kanade started to smile at Y/N and sat down. "Let's watch it." She stated. "Okay!" Y/N put the CD in the movie player.

Half way through the movie, Kanade passed out with her head on Y/N's shoulder. Y/N looked over and saw Kanade sleeping. 'Kanade hasn't been sleeping a lot recently so I'm glad she finally is.' Y/N thought. He paused the movie and moved Kanade's head onto a pillow. He shifted his body to the other side of the couch and fell asleep.

The following morning, Y/N woke up and saw that Kanade was still sleeping. He looked around for a moment and almost jumped when he heard the doorbell ring. Y/N got up and went to the door. He opened it and saw Nene carrying a video game.

"What are you doing here?" Y/N asked. "I said that I would come here yesterday. Didn't I?" Nene replied nonchalantly. "Alright, come in."
Y/N said. He widened the door and let Nene in. "Who is that?" Nene asked. Y/N looked where Nene was staring at and widened his eyes. "Oh! Sorry! That's just a friend!" Y/N exclaimed.

"Just a friend? Okay then. Good." Nene mumbled the last part. Kanade heard the commotion and woke up. "What's happening?" Kanade slurred her words. Kanade looked at Nene in shock. "Who are you?" Both girls said at the same time.

They both greeted each other and started to talk about what kind of movies they liked. The two girls actually started to bond and completely forgot that they were there for Y/N. That was until Y/N came back into the room with breakfast.

They all sat on the couch and started talking about music. Kanade and Nene started to bond over their small talk and even exchanged their numbers. "I'm actually kinda glad I met you. Now I like two people." Nene stuttered. Kanade looked at Nene and nodded her head. "Me too."