Tsukasa Tenma x Rui Kamishiro

Trigger Warning: Talk about death, angst
(I have no idea why I made this so sad)

"Bye bye everyone! Have a wonderhoy day!" Emu shouted out to the audience. She waved to the last people leaving and everyone else walked up to her. "Todays performance went wonderfully." Rui said. Nene came out from behind the stage and nodded at Rui's statement. "I think that was one of our best shows."

"Alright I need to go back home now. My sister is waiting for me." Tsukasa said. "You should bring her over again! It was so fun showing Saki around!" Emu said. Tsukasa nodded and turned around to walk away. "Tsukasa." Rui stopped him.

"May I walk home with you?" Rui smiled. "Ha?" Tsukasa nodded as Rui let go of his arm. "But why though? Don't you have to go home too?" Tsukasa question. "I don't like my house life." Tsukasa just nodded and didn't ask. There was a brief moment of silence until, "Have you ever wanted to fly?"

"Well, if I was able to fly I could be a real shooting star!" Tsukasa said ecstatically. "I'm not talking about that." Rui looked up and Tsukasa copied, confused. "The sky. Have you ever wanted to be in heaven? Is it as great as it sounds?" Rui asks.

Tsukasa turned back to Rui, who was still staring at the sky. "Are you asking if I want to die?" Rui turned his focus back to Tsukasa and smiled eerily. He was smiling like the Cheshire Cat but his eyes were saying that he was upset. "Do you?" "I don't want to die, I want to make people happy." Tsukasa said.

Rui just grinned wider, "Y'know, I've always had a crush on you. With all your big dreams of becoming a star. Always willing to do crazy stunts for me. I found it cute." Tsukasa's easy widened in shock and his mouth was left open. "You made me not want to die. Thank you."

Tsukasa just tightly hugged Rui and put his head on his shoulders. "I'll be a star that not only cheers people up, but I'll be a star that will listen and care for people. That includes you." Tsukasa said. Rui stopped smiling and just looked at Tsukasa blankly. "I love you.." "..Me too.." Rui hugged back.