Emu Otori x Fem!Reader x Nene Kusanagi (Req)

N/N = Nickname
F/F = Favorite Food

"I'm kind of nervous." I messed with with hem of my stage outfit. "It's okay Y/N-Chan! I believe in you!" Emu said, hugging me tightly. "Can't I just stay backstage with Nene?" "But Nene has to control RoboNene!" Emu pouted. I sighed. "Fine, I'll go on stage." "Yay!" Emu cheered while somehow squeezing me tighter.

"We're performing in 5 minutes." Rui said. I flinched and almost fell out of my seat. Rui chuckled and sat next to me. "Nervous?" I nodded. "Don't be. You already practiced so hard, why stop now? Plus, all my special effects would go to waste." I smiled.

"Thanks, Rui." "I can understand how you feel, so if you ever needed to talk to someone then you can come to me." Rui pat my head and walked away. I turned to the side but was jumpscared by Nene sitting next to me.

"Are you okay, N/N?" She asked. "I'm fine, I just don't want to mess this up." Nene nodded and hugged me. "Don't worry, you'll do great. After the show, if you don't want to actually perform onstage, you can stay backstage with me and help control RoboNene." She suggested.

"Yeah. Of course." I hugged her back. "Y/N! We're performing in a minute!" Emu screamed. "Good luck." Nene said. I walked over to Emu and smiled. "Ready!"

(Im too lazy to actually write dialogue/actions of the show so just imagine your favorite wxs show)

After the show, we all changed out of our show outfits. Children and their parents have already left Phoenix Wonderland. In fact, Phoenix Wonderland already closed. We were just hanging out at a restaurant.

"That was exhausting." I said. "So are you still going to perform onstage?" Emu asked. "I'll think about it." I took a bite of my F/F. "It's a shame Tsukasa couldn't join us." Rui said. "Yeah but Saki is his priority." I said.

Rui got a notification from his phone and quickly stood up. "I have to go. My parents are going to ground me if I don't show up in five minutes. Bye!" Rui waved before running away.

"It's pretty late, I should go too." I said, noticing the time. "I can take you home!" Both Nene and Emu said. "Haha! You can both take me home." I said, grabbing both of their hands.

When we got to my front door I let go of their hands. "Well, I'll see you guys tomorrow." I turned to open the door but was stopped by Nene. "Actually we have something to tell you."

"We like you! Please date us, Y/N-Chan!" Emu exclaimed. I blushed. "That's crazy! Because, I like you both as well!" Nene blushed while Emu squealed like a kid in a candy store. Emu hugged me and kissed my cheek. I pulled Nene towards us and gave them a group hug.