Mizuki x Trans!Masc!Reader (Req)

^•~University AU~•^

N/N = Nickname

Y/N was sitting at a table outside, using his tablet to take notes on the assignment that was due next week. He froze when someone with long pink hair sat at his table. He looked over and saw the pink haired person smiling at him.

"My name's Mizuki Akiyama! Nice to meet you!" They winked and stuck out their hand for Y/N to shake. Y/N's eyes widened at the name. "I remember you from middle school!" Mizuki blinked in surprise and smiled.

"Oh really?" Mizuki tilted their head. Y/N nodded his head and put down his tablet to shake Mizuki's hand. "My name is Y/N!" Mizuki grinned and rested their head on their hand. "Now I remember you! I hope you don't mind me saying this but you look quite different."

"Right." Y/N looked away nervously. "You do too." Mizuki giggled in response. "Hey, do you want to get coffee with me?" Y/N looked back at Mizuki and smiled. "Sure. That sounds nice."

Y/N put his tablet in his bag and followed Mizuki to a nearby coffee shop. They ordered their drinks and sat down at a table in the corner. The waitress came by and placed their drinks in front of them.

"So what's your major?" Y/N asked. "Fashion design." Mizuki smiled. Y/N nodded and drank some of his coffee, burning his tongue. Mizuki laughed at Y/N and tried drinking their coffee, also burning their tongue.

Y/N stared at the dress Mizuki was wearing and smiled. "Did you make those yourself?" Mizuki looked down and smiled. "Yep! I've been making clothes since freshman year!" Y/N's eyes widened at their reply. "That's, really impressive!"

"Really? Do you think it's cute?" Mizuki asked, posing in their chair. Y/N blushed and nodded his head. "Good! Because I love cute things!" Mizuki paused and grinned at Y/N. "Like you!" "You think I'm cute?" Y/N blinked in confusion.

"Yep! And you should know that I don't lie about this kinda stuff!" Mizuki winked. "Well, you're cute too." Y/N tried to flirt back. Mizuki laughed in response. "Thank you, N/N!" Mizuki took a sip from their coffee.

Y/N drank his coffee and stared down at the table in embarrassment. "So, N/N, do you have any plans tomorrow?" Y/N looked up and shook his head. "No, why?" "I'll take you on a date then!" Mizuki smiled at Y/N's blushing face. "And you can't say no!" Mizuki winked and stuck out their tongue.