Saki x Fem!Reader (Req)

(Watch the video when I say to, please)

Warning: Songfic

Saki sighed as she kept messed up the song she was playing on her keyboard. "Are you okay? Let's take a break." Y/N said. Saki turned towards Y/N. "No thank you! I'd rather perfect this song!" Saki beamed. Y/N pat Saki's head and smiled. "Alright, just don't overwork yourself."

Saki started to play a small song on her keyboard, perfectly this time. Y/N clapped and smiled.
"Y/N, do you want to play something?" Saki asked. "I'm not very good at playing the keyboard." Y/N rubbed the back of her neck. "It's okay! Just okay what you know!" Saki exclaimed, excitedly.

"What song should I play?" Y/N asked. Saki grinned and replied, "Have you ever heard of the song, 'Love Like You'?" Y/N's eyes widened as she nodded her head in excitement. "Yes!" Y/N let her fingers hover over the notes. She sighed before playing.

(You can start the song now)

Saki grinned as she watched Y/N play on her keyboard. She didn't even mind the small mistakes Y/N made while playing. Saki decided to sing while Y/N was playing.

"When I see the way you act,
Wondering when I'm coming back.
I could do about anything..."

She paused.

"I could even learn how to love, like you."

Saki sat next to Y/N and played along with her.

"I always thought I might be bad,
Now I'm sure that it's true.
Cuz I think you're so good,
And I'm nothing like you."

Y/N sang, looking at Saki with stars in her eyes.

"Look at you go,
I just adore you.
I wish that I knew."

Saki sang.

"What makes you think I'm so special?"

Both girls sang at the same time, almost in a whisper. They looked each other in the eyes while Saki continued to play.

"If I could, begin to do,
Something that does right by you.
I would do about anything."

They leaned closer to each other's faces.

"I could even learn how to love..."

Saki put her lips against Y/N's.

^•~•^

Author's Note: That was my first songfic, I hope you liked it. Though, I don't really like songfics. But I felt like it fit Saki well. I also hope you don't mind the song choice. Have a nice day/night!