Honami x M!Reader (Req)

(I don't really know much about Honami but I hope you still like it)

Honami was walking out of her school building and noticed Y/N waiting for her. "Ah! I didn't know you were waiting for me! Were you waiting long?" Honami worried. "Don't worry, I just got here. Geez, you don't need to worry so much."
Y/N chuckled.

"I'm sorry! I'll try!" Honami bowed. Y/N sighed and pulled Honami back up. "Stop doing that. You're too nice to everyone." Y/N said plainly. "Ah! Alright!" She paused. Y/N started to slowly walk away before turning back to Honami. "Are you coming?" Honami quickly nodded and caught up with him.

"So, what are your plans for later?" Honami said to make things less awkward. "Actually I was going to ask you if you wanted to make an apple pie with me." Y/N smiled and glanced at Honami. Honami's eyes lit up in excitement and nodded her head. "I love apple pie!"

The two made it to Y/N's house and walked in to see some of the stuff already set out. "Oh, did you already plan on me coming over?" Honami asked. She smiled and clasped her hands together, tilting her head to the side to see Y/N's reaction. "Yeah, let's just start baking." Y/N said, tossing Honami an apple.

~•~Timeskip~•~

Y/N pulled the pie out of the oven and set it on the counter. "It smells so delicious, I could feel my mouth watering!" Honami stated, excited to eat the pie. "I mean, you could eat it right now. Though you would burn your mouth." Y/N giggled mischievously.

"Don't joke like that!" Honami exclaimed. "Sorry." Y/N sheepishly rubbed his neck. "I think it's good to eat now." Y/N cut out two slices for them. He handed Honami a plate with the pie slice on it. "Thanks for baking with me." Y/N said, sitting next to Honami.

"Of course!" Honami said before taking a bite out of the pie. "Mm! It's delicious!" She put her hand on her cheek and smiled. Y/N smiled and took a bite out of his pie, getting the same reaction. An idea popped into Y/N's head and he grinned at Honami.

"Do you know why I asked you to come here?" Honami glanced at Y/N and smiled nervously. "Why?" Y/N leaned closer and whispered into Honami's ear. "I like you." Honami's eyes widen as she blushed. "You like me?" She asked as tears started to form in her eyes.

Y/N worried and used his thumb to wipe away her tears. "Yes, don't cry." Honami quickly hugged Y/N which made him freeze. "I like you too!" Y/N sighed in relief and hugged her back. "I'm so glad."