Toya Aoyagi x Fem!Reader (Req)

I'm sorry for taking so long to post these requests. I've been busy with school and my relationship. I'm still working on two right now so I'll post them soon.

Also this was 'rushed' so it's most likely not going to be as good as my other stories.
~•~•~
(3rd POV)

-Flashback-

Y/N skipped through the street and stopped at the Aoyagi residence. She knocked on the door and waited patiently. Her smiled quickly faltered once the door opened. "What are you doing here?" Toya's dad asked. "Where's Toya-kun?" "Busy. Now scram." Toya's dad basically slammed the door in Y/N's face.

Y/N was about to walk off until she heard a voice from the window. "Y/N!" The girl looked up and saw her blue haired friend. "I promise we can hang out later." Toya whispered. Y/N nodded walked off. In the distance she heard Toya's dad raising his voice about a piano.

-Timeskip because I'm lazy-

"Toya-kun..." Y/N whispered. The door opened to Toya messing with the sleeves of his sweater. Y/N quickly gave him a hug but backed away once she saw his dad glaring at her from inside. "I'm sorry but my dad wants me to stay away from you so I can practice." Toya said, almost in tears.

"Practicing for what?" Y/N tilted her head. "Piano." "I didn't know you liked piano." Toya looked up at Y/N in distress. "I don't." "But why-" Y/N was cut off by Toya's dad dragging Toya away. "Never speak to my son again." He slammed the door in her face again, literally. Y/N walked back home but in pain, both emotional and physical.

-Present-

Y/N stumbled as she carried a stack a papers to the principal's office. "Look out!" Y/N turned her head around but was knocked to the ground by somebody. Papers went flying as Y/N and the 'unknown' person groaned in pain. Y/N stared at the male and easily recognized him.
"Tenma-Kun! Why are you running?" Y/N asked.

Tsukasa quickly stood up and grabbed Y/N's arm. "I running from one of Rui's projects! It's a really fun activity, you should join sometime!" He said sarcastically. Tsukasa turned around to see if Rui's experiment was there and jumped back when he saw Toya just staring at him. "Tsukasa senpai," Toya paused.

Y/N kept glancing at the two as they spoke in front of her. 'Why does he look so familiar?' Y/N thought. She was drawn out of her thoughts when Tsukasa smacked Y/N's head. "As I was saying, this is Toya Aoyagi! I think you two would be great friends!" Tsukasa said cheerfully.

"Toya..?" Y/N asked. Toya stared at her in shock. "Your name is Y/N, correct?" Y/N nodded her head. "I think I remember you." Toya said. Y/N smiled at him. "Same here! I think I..." Y/N stopped talking when she realized what she was going to say.

"What?" Both males asked. "Nothing that concerns you guys!" Y/N said, embarrassed. They both nodded and continued talking. Y/N walked away to the front doors. "Y/N." Toya called out. Y/N froze and turned around.

"Why'd you run away?" Toya asked. "I just remembered something I had to do!" Y/N lied. Toya engulfed Y/N in a soft hug. "I still like you. Things are different than what it was before. Do you want to come over?" Toya asked. Y/N looked up/down at him and smiled. "I have a crush on you too."