Akito x Male!Reader (Req)

(Happy Birthday Akito)

L/N = Last Name

It was the last day of school, everyone was either cheering that they not longer had to wake up early and go to class while others were crying about not seeing their friends again. Everyone could follow through with their goals in life and what they wanted to now. But, things felt, melancholy.

Y/N continued to stare at Akito from the back of the classroom, even as the bell rang. Akito quickly packed up but noticed him staring from afar. Y/N turned away and grabbed his bag to leave.

The halls were completely filled with students trying to leave. Some were aggressively pushing each other which caused a fight in the crowded halls. People got dragged into the mess and blocked the way to leave. The teacher didn't even seem to care, they just sat in their classroom, occasionally glancing at their students that were leaving.

Y/N squeezed through the small space between one of the girls and the wall to leave, not wanting to spend anymore time in the building. "Please just let me go home..." Y/N mumbled under his breath as he continued walking to the door.

"Hey you!" A voice called out. Many people looked over, including Y/N. It was Akito and he was staring right at Y/N. Akito walked over and grabbed Y/N's arm, pulling him away by force as the other students stared. "Oh god why is this happening. Stop staring. Go away" Y/N though to himself as he looked down to avoid the gazes of others.

"Hey calm down. I just wanted your number." Akito spoke as he stopped in a nearby alleyway. Y/N paused as he looked up/down at Akito. "What?" "You heard me. I'm not repeating myself." Despite Akito's annoyed tone he grinned at Y/N.

"Why though?" Y/N looked at him in confusion. "Today's the last day of school and I wanted to talk to you in the future." Akito shrugged his shoulders. "You're Y/N L/N right?" Y/N nodded his head. "Just call me Y/N."

"Well, nice to meet you Y/N. My name's Akito." Akito held his hand out for Y/N to shake. "I don't like to be touched." Y/N said. "Got it." Akito put his hand in his hoodie. "Now, your number?" "Right." Y/N reached in his bag to get his phone. "Here."

After the two exchanged numbers, Akito grinned. "Wanna get food sometime?" Y/N nodded. "I'll see when I'm free. "Sweet. Well, I have to go so, see you later I guess." Akito turned to leave. "Wait!"

Akito turned back to Y/N. "What?" Y/N messed with his bag. "Actually, I've been watching you for a while and, I've actually been to some of your performances, and I-" Y/N was cut off by Akito chuckling. "I already knew that. To be honest, I've been sneaking glances at you too."

"Is that a good thing?" "Yeah you seem cool, don't worry." Y/N took a step back. "I should go too." Y/N continued to walk backwards as he awkwardly stared at Akito, trying to hide his small blush. "Yeah, um, bye!" Y/N quickly ran off in embarrassment as Akito chuckled. "He's definitely cute too." AKito walked off.